Liberty Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit45

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Colorado
I first discovered Liberty Flights E-Liquid and Electric Cigarettes - Liberty Flights - Index about 5 months ago.
The first thing that got my attention was the prices--very nice indeed.
I really like the selection of liquids and 510's available, so naturally I had to place an order to see if they were going to be a good fit for my needs

WOW--excellent customer service, stand behind their products, Loved my new 510's.
Since then, I have ordered several flavors and all I can say is, I liked them all. very good quality and packaging.
The Staff on both sides of the ocean has been amazing.

The US site was closed for renovation for a bit, but they are getting things up and running. I am really looking forward to access to flavour art products without the shipping cost from Italy.

In addition they have always listened to what their customers want and make every effort to make them available. Its kinda nice to find a company that really does listen to their customers.

Liberty-Flights is definitely a 10/10

Rusty

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Yorkshire, England
camvip.webs.com
I first ordered from LF in July this year. At the time, they only sold liquids and a DSE 901 Starter Kit. I was originally attracted by their prices as they were VERY competitive - however when my ordered arrived the next working day, I was hooked.

I joined their forum; and along with a few 'talkative' ladies, the forum grew to incorporate our suggestions - thanks to the ever present Abe. This has mirrored itself in the stock that LF have added to their range - we (the customers) have been enthusiatic about a particular product then Abe has got LFs to stock it.

The classic website design evokes the JPS era of the 1970s - tasteful. There are very realistic descriptions of the products with no false advertising and they are open about where the stock comes from. The goods are usually with UK customers within 3 days and are not overly packaged.

Liberty-Flights is like a cooperative - we want something and they get it us (if they can) for a very reasonable price - LFs LISTEN - you cannot ask for more than that.

Well Done Abe and Matt :):)

Rusty

AaronCooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
UK
As i first time buyer i was searching around and found liberty-flights, their website was very professional and have very competitive prices! Once i figured out what i wanted, i asked around just to double check their reputation and they was highly recommended so placed an order.

Shortly after my e-cig arrived :) Great quality products and Abe is a great guy, he helped sort out a little issue i had without any problems! I ordered some juices on the 22nd, it arrived the 24th ! This is during Christmas and i was just completely overwhelmed how fast they rushed the Christmas orders through!

Great service, forum, products and prices! What more to ask for??

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
Am still waiting on an order that I placed 11th of December.:confused:

Received my order today - this was definitely a post-office screw up. Package was post-marked 14 Dec. and sent Priority!! I would like to thank Abe for his assistance in this matter and great customer support. If I were you, I'd get a refund from the P.O.!;)

pooper

Dec 13, 2009
austria
i have also ordered from LF. twice so far. am in Austria.
really quick delivery and great product!! prices are also great! have gotten several others also hooked and they are also ordering from LF and all are happy.

i did get 2 attys though that worked for about an hour and then died. no more voltage according to the multimeter thingy i stole from shop at the school where i work.
but i will be sending them back this week and am not so concerned as to getting some help there as they have been great so far.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
I purchased my very first ecig from liberty flights over a month ago and am still analog free thanks to them!!!

I purchased the elite bundle and got 3 batteries and 3 atomisers plus carts and 5 sample bottles for under 50euro as i remember it...

I looove the caramel flavor and grape too but quickly discovered i didnt like tobacco flavors(not these particular ones just in general)....i have since gone back and mixed my sample marlbro/camel and bh ones with vanilla and others so am getting use from them!!!

the packaging was good and my order arrived in perfect condition in 5 days(this is uk to ireland not uk to uk which i presume is even faster!) and shipping was a big reason for me choosing LF as it was only 5.50gbp to ireland(cheaper to uk)...one of the cheapest shipping prices to here ive found...

My atomizers are still going strong as are my batteries and customer service has been excellent...ive asked a million questions about adapters and models as i want to try kr8 and mix and match attys and batteries and LF were super speedy and super patient with their replies....

I will be ordering again from them soon, and cant wait to try their flavorart flavorings!!!

Im trying to think of the cons and the only one i have is as a noob i shouldve tried a manual battery which i now use more than the auto ones but this is my own preference and of course not an LF issue....

thanks LF for saving me from my addicition and getting my parcel to me so fast and for all your great advice....i will definitely be a returning customer :D:D:D

pobby

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
No complaints from. A number of orders have been placed and arrived quickly and all in one piece. Best value, imho, is unflavoured. Just got today some hardware including 10 attys. I will quickly test them but do believe if any are faulty there would be no problem with the guys replacing them. had a nice chat to Matt on the phone just before Christmas.

pooper

Dec 13, 2009
austria
No need to send them back, just let us know the items that need replacing. I can't imagine shipping from AUS to Uk for dead parts is worth it, not like we can do anything with them when they get here :)

hey...thanks! i will send an email then. should i just put it in my comments when i make my next order...tomorrow? or should i use the 'contact us' and send an email?
i am dying to try the flavour art flavours:D

belarin

Jan 21, 2010
bristol, uk
was given an e-cig as a pressie and after looking round I went to LF for some liquid, decided to join their forums as they seemed very friendly and helpfull.

order placed tuesday, dispatched wednesday arrived on saturday weather's fault not LF (8 inches of snow and me at the top of a steep hill). Package secure and protective but not overdone, and very nice flavours (highway vying for place with gold & silver at the moment).

after chatting on the forums I was recommended to try a 901 over my e-health cig i'd been given, so I went and bought the 901 with a PCC and a couple of spare atties.
Order placed friday, dispatch e-mail monday and recieved tuesday at about 9:20 (very early for the post here).
kit was sent in a very nice presentation box, it all fits together well feels solid, vapes well, the PCC looks tidy and feels sturdy and is so handy for work.

No issues so far with the service I'm very happy with it and with the reviews/forum posts I've seen I feel confident that if I did have a problem it would be swiftly remedied. site is easy to navigate with a great range of flavours and components at a fab price. I look forward to trying more flavours and will be making another order soon.

Thank You Liberty Flights.

very pleased with LF myself. could kick myself for being a n))b and not ordering carts with my first 501 starter kit. oh well, carts ordered and on the way as I type. even sent them an email asking about becoming an affiliate and got a quick response back. definitely excellent communications. product I received was well worth the price. grabed some bottles of liquid and tried on one my blu cart and worked great and tasted better then the stock blu flavor. kudos from me I know who my future supplier is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread