Long time member starting my own business; could use some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalinor

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
NH - USA
Greetings;

My name is Jonathan, I have been around these forums for a while and am the moderator of the North East Vapors group here on the ECF forums.

I got tired of Connecticut stomping on our rights so I decided to pick up and move away from my family and friends up to New Hampshire. I am starting a crowdsource funded project "Activity Redefined".

The purpose of the website I am creating is to bring like minded people together to enjoy activities on their own schedule, not a groups. Currently the ONLY site on the web for activity is Meetup which forces people to pay to form a group and members to do things on a group schedule. This sucks. I can do better.

The site I am making is like a dating site, but without the dating. Instead you will be able to setup all the things you like to do with a few clicks of a button, put in your availability, and the site will find you other individuals who are on the same schedule and like the same things. As a long time vapor you can bet vaping will be on the list of activities. Please check out the funding site below and SHARE it with friends. I do not use social networking so I will be pounding the ground at college campuses as well as have meetings with several large companies over the next few weeks to try and get it funded. Any help you can provide is very appreciated! The biggest thing I need right now other then funding is getting the word out, so again please share.

Thank You!
Jonathan Estok

Indiegogo Funding Site:

Activity Redefined : igg.me/at/activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread