Long time reader, Finally signed up MVP 2.0 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhicks3301

Apr 25, 2014
Huntsville, AL
Hey guys.. Been reading for months now. Decided to create an account..
Lot of great info here..

My daily is an MVP 2.0 with an iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer and switched to an 1.5 OHM..
Looking to getting a decent rebuildable drip tank..

Attachments

• 10252153_668124463255764_8876035775394991438_n.jpg
    10252153_668124463255764_8876035775394991438_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 15

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
The MVP is a great device! You did good getting it. Best bang for your buck out there, and won't disappoint. The iClear 30 was a bit finicky for me, but a lot of people love it. It did deliver on taste and vaper when it was working right. By far, my most consistent toppers are my cartotanks. I get most of them from IBTanked. In my opinion, they deliver the best taste you can get without rebuilding. Cartos are cheap enough to toss when they die and they last a long while in a tank.

jhicks3301

Apr 25, 2014
Huntsville, AL
The MVP is a great device! You did good getting it. Best bang for your buck out there, and won't disappoint. The iClear 30 was a bit finicky for me, but a lot of people love it. It did deliver on taste and vaper when it was working right. By far, my most consistent toppers are my cartotanks. I get most of them from IBTanked. In my opinion, they deliver the best taste you can get without rebuilding. Cartos are cheap enough to toss when they die and they last a long while in a tank.

Awesome thank you for the post!! I'm still pretty new.. I spend hours/days researching.. Why it took me so long to make an account here.
One thing I did find that is a problem with the iclear is the Clearomizer itself.. It wouldn't hit when I changed to an 1.5 OHM coil. it was just faulty.. Bought another one and it was set..

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Awesome thank you for the post!! I'm still pretty new.. I spend hours/days researching.. Why it took me so long to make an account here.
One thing I did find that is a problem with the iclear is the Clearomizer itself.. It wouldn't hit when I changed to an 1.5 OHM coil. it was just faulty.. Bought another one and it was set..

Yeah, you run into a lot of duds for any clearo out there really. Some will say Kanger is the worst, other's grip about aspire, some grip e about Innokin... I just think it's the nature of stock coils for ANY clearo. Same with cartos as well. I've run into a few dud cartos as well. Quality control out of China is what it is I'm afraid. It's why a lot of people go into rebuilding, but after some experience building for my Kracken and Nimbus clones, I really think I'll just be sticking to my cartotanks for the most part.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Congrats to you and I am so glad you started posting. You are right there is a bunch of information here but it is the people that make it so special. I love the mvp2. I started out on the little igo-L dripper and it is so easy. So many recommend the Kayfun Lite which you can get a super price on one at Fasttech.com. Why spend a lot of money if you are not sure if you are going to like it. But I bet you do. ;) Congrats to you and happy vaping.

I just ordered the MVP V2 which comes with the iclear30...will be here April 29th : )

Can't wait!!!

BTW, haven't smoked a cigarette in 12 days and I don't miss them one bit. I wish I would have gotten into this sooner...

I bought the Atmos Optimus the day I quit smoking from the local headshop and the Wild Raspberry e juice from Crystal E liquid...it is sooo good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread