Lookin for more throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatFanBob

Mar 13, 2009
NE Indiana
I got the vapor thing down thanks to suggestions from members here. Added some Glycerin and wow what a difference!!! Thanks all who helped.

Next issue....I want more throat hit than my juice is producing. Thinking of adding something to it....has anyone tried flavoring from the grocery like anise or something? I read about pepper and lemon etc and that just doesn't sound right...I'm thinking something a little stronger...any ideas?

BFB

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I got the vapor thing down thanks to suggestions from members here. Added some Glycerin and wow what a difference!!! Thanks all who helped.

Next issue....I want more throat hit than my juice is producing. Thinking of adding something to it....has anyone tried flavoring from the grocery like anise or something? I read about pepper and lemon etc and that just doesn't sound right...I'm thinking something a little stronger...any ideas?

BFB
well, now I have a real buddy, I have been doing this for 5 months, own everything there is, all liquids and still wanting more, either I am not going to find my hit, or?? I am waiting on the mini pipe and the SD which I hear may be the answer, in the meantime, if there is something we can add, I will wait to see how others respond, thanks for exposing yourself, as possibly crazy. like me

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I'm the same with 24mg TW liquid. Almost no taste and no hit at all in the throat. I have been using a platinum 901 from TW. Vapor is fine just nothing else. I'm thinking about trying a pilot.

I hate making any negative comments about any product so I won't
however, if throat hit is the search for you, the Pilot may not be the best for that, I still find the 901 w/ usb and a direct drip to the atomerizer, provides a good t/hit
I use the ecigar and the disposable ecigar and the hit is good, still not that kick I yearn for.
I am waiting on the SD and the mini, hoping that does it
I know I have a problem. oh well,

r3dlined

Mar 10, 2009
Shelton, CT USA
I hate making any negative comments about any product so I won't
however, if throat hit is the search for you, the Pilot may not be the best for that, I still find the 901 w/ usb and a direct drip to the atomerizer, provides a good t/hit
I use the ecigar and the disposable ecigar and the hit is good, still not that kick I yearn for.
I am waiting on the SD and the mini, hoping that does it
I know I have a problem. oh well,

Don't get me wrong I love my 901 with USB and dripping, but I was thinking the 401 to be able to take out on a long day.

I have some 36mg menthol liquid coming (currently using TW 24mg tobacco) to see if that helps for a hit.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Don't get me wrong I love my 901 with USB and dripping, but I was thinking the 401 to be able to take out on a long day.

I have some 36mg menthol liquid coming (currently using TW 24mg tobacco) to see if that helps for a hit.

still think the Pilot may MAY not be what you are expecting, unless I have something wrong w/ mine, although my wife uses it, she does not seem to have the issues w\ throat hit as I do

Buy a mobile battery device Kennsington for all day use, it goes forever

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
you could try direct inhaling to up the throat kick. also, the Vapor King gives a strong kick - slightly too much for me, especially on a fresh cart.

I'd agree with f7eleven on the Vapor King, throat hit is huge. I only have the VK and the Pilot, and before I got the VK the pilot was fine for me, but after using the VK I cannot go back. Pilot has sat unused for 2 weeks. Especially since I figured out how to refill the VK carts

dc32

Feb 9, 2009
USA, New Jersey
I'd agree with f7eleven on the Vapor King, throat hit is huge. I only have the VK and the Pilot, and before I got the VK the pilot was fine for me, but after using the VK I cannot go back. Pilot has sat unused for 2 weeks. Especially since I figured out how to refill the VK carts

hi there...what website sells the VK?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread