Looking for a new APV. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHubbs

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Canton, Georgia, USA
So I'm about to take the jump to get a new apv, I've been with my MVP 2 for about a year and a half and I've got a nautilus mini and IGO W to top it off. I've been wanting to get more into rebuildable attys but I'm very limited with the MVP. I'm looking for something that "could" be used for cloud chasing. So I'd like it to be able to go sub ohm just for the sake of building dual coils. I was leaning towards the sigelei 100W Plus but I was wanting to check here and see what you all have to say. Also, is the an APV mod that is not a box mod that has the same features? I'm getting tired of the box style Haha. Any help on making my decision is greatly appreciated!

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have a soft-spot for that Sigelei for sure. Powerful, pretty and very convenient with the magnet door closure. I can't imagine that's a bad choice. There's a new Kamry 100 watt coming out that looks uber-cool if not a little big. It's not a "traditional" box mod so it might appeal to you:

Kamry 100 Watt Wood Mod **Pre Order** January Delivery - Vapor Tek USA

Momster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am also a long time MVP 2.0 user and just got a new IPV V2s box mod. It can go up to 60w out of the box and can be upgraded to 70w with a firmware update that is downloadable from the web. I do not like that I have to unscrew the door of it to replace the 18650 battery, but you can recharge the battery while it's in the device by using a micro usb port on the box, so not too much trouble for me. It's also very plain in appearance, but tough as nails!

Good luck with whatever you choose, and enjoy your vaping journey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread