LOOKING FOR A SWEETER MILD MENTHOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I currently use Halo Mystic juice but would like to find another menthol that is similar but a better price. I have used Mt. Baker Vapor and their juice is ok but they do not have a sweet menthol similar to Mystic. If anyone could advise a menthol/mint that is mild and on the sweeter side but not sugary. I have tried tons of juice and a light menthol is the only thing I can vape for more than 5 minutes. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also is there still a classified section on the forum to trade hardware/juice. I currently have a bunch of batteries/tanks/cartomizers that I am no longer using and would like to trade them for juice.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Not a big Menthol fan but IMO Fast Tech and Ecigarettechina both have ( Low prices) ( Free shipping. )
The 4 to 6 week wait is the suck part. But if you find they have a juice you like,,,,order accordingly so the wait don't matter..
Also mixing some other flavors in with the menthol might get you what you like!!
VapeOn

erratum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kansas City
I have been having a hard time with the sweetness of juices lately so I grabbed some unflavored in my nicotine strength from Mt Baker & some peppermint & menthol flavoring from Flavor Art. This gives me the light menthol & mint I can add to taste for a great all day juice. It's all I've been vaping for the last 2 weeks or so. A little sweeter & you could *easily* tailor to your own tastes without breaking the bank, as unflavored is much cheaper to boot.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use NicQuid's Smooththol and Smokeless Image's Ice Menthol. I consider them both a mildly sweet menthol.

smoothol_1.jpg
icementhol_4.jpg

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I currently use Halo Mystic juice but would like to find another menthol that is similar but a better price. I have used Mt. Baker Vapor and their juice is ok but they do not have a sweet menthol similar to Mystic. If anyone could advise a menthol/mint that is mild and on the sweeter side but not sugary. I have tried tons of juice and a light menthol is the only thing I can vape for more than 5 minutes. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also is there still a classified section on the forum to trade hardware/juice. I currently have a bunch of batteries/tanks/cartomizers that I am no longer using and would like to trade them for juice.

niquid has a flavor called stripes...
it is a light menthol with a sweetness to it.

it is one of my all time favorite menthols.
i got my niquid stripes from smokeless image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread