looking for cheap, yet flavorful tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsoNeaZn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
NY
I have tried many flavor types in my quest with vaping, and have found that while fruit and dessert flavor juices are good, I favor tobacco flavor juice most. I am looking for recommendations for cheap yet flavorful tobacco juices, between $7 and $15 per 30 ML. Halo has the best tobacco juices that I have ever tried, Tribecca and Turkish being my favs, but it is kinda pricey when you have companies like Mt Baker vapor and mech sauce offering super cheap prices. Can anyone recommend juice companies that fit this model?

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Halo may be cheaper than you think if you are using replacement coils. It takes a lot longer to wear out a coil with Halo than a lots of other brands.

There is a lot to be said for that. I vape Halo every day so I bulk order on 20% off holiday sales every couple months. I can easily get three weeks from a Nautilus BVC coil with Halo and I've not found another eliquid that I can get more than seven days from a coil, other than Five Pawns, where I can sometimes get two weeks. That makes Halo $15.99 for 30ml, free shipping, plus an extra free 30ml bottle every few months, and $6 coil savings per tank savings every two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread