Looking for new mech mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
I just got my Nemisis over the weekend and I gotta tell ya I love it. I am also doing the magnet upgrade but they haven't arrived yet. One other thing to look at when/if you get it, check the bottom contact pin. Some of the clones ship with small ones that can wiggle (not good). Fatdaddyvapes.com has the pin upgrades as well.
Umm.. maybe not... just came across this so it may not apply depending on where you get it from and how long they have had it.
HCIGAR NOTICE - PLEASE READ:

NEMESIS: If you have a new production HCigar clone, please do not use any of the upgrades being offered in this page. HCigar messed up and used a tapered ANSI standard to tap their button holes on the Nemesis. They did not do a second pass with a DIN tap. We will not redo the Nemesis negative contacts to accommodate this mistake since it will create a loose fit for the authentic and all the other clones. If you bought our contact for your new production HCigar and find it screwing only halfway on the negative, you will need to file it to taper the fit. No one sells a tapered version.

Link to the site below, upgrades and notice are about halfway down...
SHOP - FatDaddyVapes.com - Home of the best vape tweaks and replacement hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread