Looking for new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Monessen, Pennsylvania, United States
Currently using a Sigelei 150 oni edition with a uwell crown tank. Also a reuleaux rx300 with a cloud beast tank. Tfv8 coils. I go back and forth between the 2. I like both, the crown tank doesn't have a lot of air flow, I prefer more. But enjoy both tanks. Need a recommendation for a new tank. I do have drippers as well, I just always have trouble wicking coils. So I'm mainly sticking with tanks for the moment. Any advice would be helpful. Also looking for flavor from tanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Gratch

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah I just came back to vaping myself. I looked on many websietes and online shops for what was about. Then i visited all the vape shops in my city and bugged them lots. Wow there are some seedy bad vape shops out there. Then i came up with a list of what things, functions options i wanted from a new mod. Then i went out and spent far too much on a new one. Work out what you want and the rest is easy.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Looking for flavor mainly. I like warmer vapes. One tank I use at 65 the other is 115. I agree on the shady shops. I only have 2 near me, 1 I will never go back to. A little more than a year ago they tried selling be 15A batteries as 30A. And I heard from others they are still pulling the same thing. The other one I know the people at and that's where I've been getting my juice. They dont stock much for mods or tanks tho.

Bill

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Vaporesso Cascade has awesome air flow AND great flavor but I prefer the GT coils not the GTM coils it comes with. The GTs last longer and are better overall imo.
Glad you said that. I looked at it but I think I’ll go with an NRG. I just got a Tarot kit and a revenger x kit. Love both of the tanks. The NRG is 5 ml with a slide top fill. The Veco is great too, good flavor from the ccell coils. Both are very airy. The veco has a screw off top though and is 2 mls. I know that’s small for some people and it goes through juice fast.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Freemax Mesh tank[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
2e4cb9384f467231e727ccc332eacfb3.jpg

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
It's hard to chase flavor at 65-115 Watts without a custom built coil in a tank or dripper designed for it.

Tell us what kind of dripper(s) you have. That's the best route to the most flavor. Those are much more forgiving than other types of rebuildables because leaking is less of an issue when wicking the coil(s).

Somebody here at ECF has the same dripper(s) you do and can share a tip or two on how to get get some tasty clouds.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Thanx for opinions guys. I'll grey back to you on the drippers. .been a while lol. Off the top of my head,I mainly used a dark horse. But I have a few others as well. One's a velocity, a doge v3 I think. Will post pic later. All that comes to mind right now.

Bill

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
My vote is for the Prince or the Cascade tank. The Prince is the first Smok tank that delivers good taste as well as dense vapor clouds. The Cascade is the smoothest tank I have and delivers both taste and dense clouds, but I prefer the GT4 or GT6 over the GT8. I don't know how well they'll perform at 85+ watts. Higher watts means less flavor usually.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread