RDA Looking For Small RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgi1

Nov 19, 2014
Bay Area, CA
Hello ECF,

I'm in the market for a new rda's, looking for something with a small profile. The royal hunter Mini is at the top of the my list. The only thing that's throwing me off is the honeycomb drip tip. I want to be able to drip through the drip tip, not sure if the RH Mini's drip tip will allow that. Are there 3rd drip tips that screw on directly? I know i could drill out the spit guard if i really wanted to.

Other rda's I'm considering are the Derringer and Mutation xs.

Wants:
Small size
Ability to drip directly through drip tip
Maximum flavor
Adjustable air flow

Not so important:
Vapor production

Crow79

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
Vancouver
I just posted a review of the RH (full size) with a complete step by step guide on how to fill it without causing leakage. Check it out. I would go full size RH, it's already a super low profile.

It also comes with a 510 drip tip adapter anyway, but i think you'll like the honeycomb conical tip if you give yourself a chance to get used to it.

tgi1

Nov 19, 2014
Bay Area, CA
The bambino

Vape On[emoji100]

That looks good, you prefer over the ones I listed? Can you drip through the tip?

Stumpy rda
I'll check that one out.

I just posted a review of the RH (full size) with a complete step by step guide on how to fill it without causing leakage. Check it out. I would go full size RH, it's already a super low profile.

It also comes with a 510 drip tip adapter anyway, but i think you'll like the honeycomb conical tip if you give yourself a chance to get used to it.

Thanks for input, how do I find your review? Do you drip through the honeycomb?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
+1 for the Stumpy.

I also have one of these coming (Hopefully) soon...

4379400-6.jpg

$15.00 NarDA Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Not sure How it will Work? But I like the way the Air Channels line up in a Single Coil mode.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Reactions: zoiDman

will s. flavoursnob

Mar 13, 2016
the Adler Industries "Mikro" is my new favourite shorty for sure if you want something extremely precise and quality machined. Flavour is some of the best I've experienced and the airflow if perfect for me, not for cloud chasing of course though. It does take some attention to detail to build it tight and utilize the condensing ring but its well worth the time. slightly more expensive range 170.00CAN currently where I purchased.

maximumwage1

Mar 14, 2016
Hello ECF,

I'm in the market for a new RDA's, looking for something with a small profile. The Royal Hunter Mini is at the top of the my list. The only thing that's throwing me off is the honeycomb drip tip. I want to be able to drip through the drip tip, not sure if the RH Mini's drip tip will allow that. Are there 3rd drip tips that screw on directly? I know i could drill out the spit guard if i really wanted to.

Other RDA's I'm considering are the Derringer and Mutation xs.

Wants:
Small size
Ability to drip directly through drip tip
Maximum flavor
Adjustable air flow

Not so important:
Vapor production
I recently purchased the mutation xs and overall, I like it. It has adjustable airflow that allows tons of air (if desired) and the flavor is great (depends on your build as well). It is nice looking, compact, and does not leak as long as you're not over dripping. Downside: no dripping through the tip unless you got some serious balls, but taking the cap off isn't bad at all unless you're driving. Next, I'm looking at a slightly bigger RDA that has somewhat of a juice well and has the ability of dripping through the tip.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread