Looking to upgrade from my base Egoc twists and kanger t3 clearomizers. Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betterthanyou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
southern california
For a long time I have been using a kanger t3 clearomizer with my ego twists.

I like the provari, however it is quite expensive. Any similar VV batteries or preferentially slightly lower priced than the provari? Should I go with the provari? I have been happy with my kanger t3 clearomizers on my egos.. the provari appeals to me for many other reasons.
the following tanks I'd like to try with a provari (Would I need adapters?)

1. Kanger Protank - II clearomizer
2. Vivi Nova tank system

I have used cartomizers in the past and wasn't happy with the model I had, I don't recall what it was. What is good carto/tank setup for a provari/other comparable VV device?

Is there a forum here for buying and selling parts? If not are there others out there?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The Provari is admittedly an expensive device, but its highly regarded as one of if not the best variable voltage mods available. It's built to last years, not months like the Chinese mods available. A Provari is an investment for the present and the future. Provape gives a 1 year warranty, and in the unlikely event that a Provari would need service after warranty then will continue to repair it for a reasonable cost and have it back good as new within a weeks time. Try getting that service from one of the Chinese manufacturers - ain't gonna happen. The Provari is built and assembled in the USA. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/289525-provari-made-usa.html

Professional construction workers don't buy cheaper tools for their trade, they buy quality tools that are built to last. The Provari is built to last like those high quality tools.

Provape Team Interview (Spinfuel Magazine)

Standard Service Repair Costs

Replace Window and screws- $10.00
Replace Circuit Board - $65.00
Upgrade to V2 - $20.00
Replace plastic pushbutton - $5.00
Repairs to the circuit board - $25.00
Cleaning - $20.00
Replace top cap - $15.00
Broken Cartomizer Service - $10.00
Return shipping within the USA - $5.00​

The Provari easily accepts any 510-thread juice attachment. The Vivi Nova, Protanks, and iClear30 (my favorite) clearomizers are all 510-threaded.

Cartotanks are my prefered juice attachment. I absolutely love the IBTanked pyrex cartotanks; so much that I currently have 12. A different flavor in each one. I also have two RBA pyrex tanks.

AGA T2 on Provari's.jpg

Last edited:

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
These will work with a Provari - no adapter needed. I do not have any suggestions for an alternative to a Provari, having gone through a few mods that did not work out so well I went with a Provari which has just WORKED since owning it. Liked the no fuss setup so much that I got a mini provari later on. Perhaps somebody else has a suggestion if they are too expensive for your taste.

Vivi nova is easy but does mute the flavor a bit which sucks at times, also - there are a lot of knock offs Vivi head/tanks so when you have to be uber careful when buying parts for it.

I recently just tried the Protank - amazing vape but my parts burned out quick, really quick actually. I have already bought some heads that should be shipped out today but if they continue to burn out as quick as the first two then it will be a dud for me.

I have had no luck in any carto/tank setups, mine either taste burnt or flood. Watched videos upon videos and just cant get them to work right off the bat. /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread