Mad Murdock Juices, which is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDigTulsa

Dec 16, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Pluid... Without a doubt their claim to fame. It's always on at least ONE of my mods, currently partying with my new Anodized Reo Grand.

As for the others, I rarely vape Pluid alone, but purchase both the 20mg and 10mg, to mix a custom 15mg blend. I use Pluid in a 50/50 mix with Maha Ras.... It is hands down my favorite vape. Maha Ras on its own is not bad, someone mentioned "flowery" earlier in the thread, and it could be described as slightly floral... But not in a bad way. When mixed with Pluid it takes each juice to a whole new level, as if they were made for each other, it could easily be sold as its own juice, but then vaping Watch would only make half as much money from me on each order!?!? Ha!

I do the same 50/50 blend with MM, and it too could be a stand alone juice, but we've already covered how poor of a business decision that would be on their part. It's much sweeter, but equally as amazing, just in a different way.

Try them both if you can, just keep your Pluid away from plastic tanks, Acrylic and Delrin drip tips, and anything painted..... It's slightly disturbing to see what it does to those items. Good thing my insides aren't made of painted Acrylic! But seriously, glass or steel tanks only, and SS or equivalent drip tips are 100% necessary with Pluid.

.... Wait a second, I need to place a new order before it gets sold out again....

Nevermind, it's gross and will make babies cry and causes your legs to both fall off just above the knee. Don't order it!!!!

Last edited:

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
What does Mellow melange taste like. The description says its good with pluid. hmmm

Well its hard to describe kind of like apple pie but not very appleish. Hints of cinnamon its really good I buy it a lot just got a big bottle 120 mls. I used to vape it alone till I heard about mixing it with my beloved pluid which I do now and its great. If you are going to try it do so soon the flavoring is seasonal and the recently made the last batch of it till next fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread