Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
How much lower.... you might have just broke my heart.....
20 is already lower than I vape as it is

It should fall somewhere between 10-12mg. Main reason I am lowering it is because I have numerous requests to do so. What's funny is which nic level I have received the most requests for. 6mg. I don't think I will ever make a juice that low in nic. Well, except cutter

So, here's my thoughts on nic levels. As we saw on jcwest's review, he thought that nic can add to the flavor of the juice. And it can. So I honest don't think a juice at 6mg and a juice at 20mg should be called the same thing when both juices would have a very different "feel" and taste.

Lets relate to something we all might vaguely be familiar with. Cigarettes! Now generally I try to avoid relating vaping to smoking. But I feel that this is the best way to get the point across.

One of my favorite cigarettes was lucky strikes(unfiltered). Back in the early 2000s they started making filtered lucky strikes. I of coursed bought a pack because the unfiltered ones were getting harder to find. But guess what. The filters ones tasted totally different then the unfiltered ones. Not only tasted different, but felt different.

This is why every single one of us had our specific brand we liked to smoke. We liked how it felt and tasted. And I feel that a juice should be crafted to bring an experience to the vaper. Both through taste and feel.

Sorry if it sounds like I am rambling.

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
It should fall somewhere between 10-12mg. Main reason I am lowering it is because I have numerous requests to do so. What's funny is which nic level I have received the most requests for. 6mg. I don't think I will ever make a juice that low in nic. Well, except cutter

So, here's my thoughts on nic levels. As we saw on jcwest's review, he thought that nic can add to the flavor of the juice. And it can. So I honest don't think a juice at 6mg and a juice at 20mg should be called the same thing when both juices would have a very different "feel" and taste.

Lets relate to something we all might vaguely be familiar with. Cigarettes! Now generally I try to avoid relating vaping to smoking. But I feel that this is the best way to get the point across.

One of my favorite cigarettes was lucky strikes(unfiltered). Back in the early 2000s they started making filtered lucky strikes. I of coursed bought a pack because the unfiltered ones were getting harder to find. But guess what. The filters ones tasted totally different then the unfiltered ones. Not only tasted different, but felt different.

This is why every single one of us had our specific brand we liked to smoke. We liked how it felt and tasted. And I feel that a juice should be crafted to bring an experience to the vaper. Both through taste and feel.

Just do what you like Murdock, seemed to work last time.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
You're a chef, Murdock. Cook it the way it's meant to be experienced. Some will say it needs salt, some will say it's over seasoned. If you say it's right, that's how it's supposed to be. Can't wait for my sample to show up. Gonna hafta clean the Pluid out of my iHy. Trying to get this new wick good and seasoned first. I plan on trying my AO in a carto, in the HH, in an Igo-L and in the iHy to really give it a go.

Sent from my phone.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I used to vape 18mg pre-MMRP...
chain vaping is my style anyway but with MMRP, I take twice as many tokes, even after a few weeks now.
When i first got it, it was like unconscious ... too much for 20mg, talk about chain vaping to another level. I mix it to about 12-15mg.

Dunno, if you think its gonna affect the taste, best to go along with your recomendation MR.
I usually order juice as the maker makes it; no extra this or that; its like; what does the maker want it to taste like, don't mess with the recipe. Yep the chef knows best.

IMO 6mg is too low for the general vaper; after all, most of us came from cigarettes, and nic itself is not always harmful.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
I used to vape 18mg pre-MMRP...
chain vaping is my style anyway but with MMRP, I take twice as many tokes, even after a few weeks now.
When i first got it, it was like unconscious ... too much for 20mg, talk about chain vaping to another level. I mix it to about 12-15mg.

Dunno, if you think its gonna affect the taste, best to go along with your recomendation MR.
I usually order juice as the maker makes it; no extra this or that; its like; what does the maker want it to taste like, don't mess with the recipe. Yep the chef knows best.

IMO 6mg is too low for the general vaper; after all, most of us came from cigarettes, and nic itself is not always harmful.

The main difference with pluid is that it was made to be cut.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
I don't cut the full strength (not that I have cutter anyway, but I wouldn't). It's just right for me. I would order 500ml of 30mg Radiator Pluid if it was available.

Just wondering Murdock, how you came to the decision to make the nic lower on the AO. Did you try it at a higher nic and decide it wasn't as good, or was it purely based on requests?

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida

That's cool...do what ya do best....make it your way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread