Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
In Richmond; would gladly give you he tank off of one of mine to get in on the AO; really looking forward to trying it. I'm stuck on RIC, super busy, but if you are willing to make the drive, I'll have the tank ready...

found a fellow hybreed in VA Beach and all is well while I await shipment of my spare tanks. Gotta love our little community around here :D I'm going to try and ration the AO so I have at least a couple ml to bring to the Richmond meetup on the 26th.

Sent from my phone.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
e4uzymeq.jpg

I like Georgia a little bit more, now.

I stocked up!! Didn't even have to pay :D

ssearls11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
Houston, TX
AO is here going to wait until flu is out of me but its going to be tough. Smell test review is my nose is stuffed i did finger taste it tho.

Thanks again M
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If you would like me to sample while your getting better I won't mind at all

Sent from my HTC One X

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
found a fellow hybreed in VA Beach and all is well while I await shipment of my spare tanks. Gotta love our little community around here :D I'm going to try and ration the AO so I have at least a couple ml to bring to the Richmond meetup on the 26th.

Sent from my phone.

if you dont ill have some lol

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
I've noticed so much flavor change in Pluid from power rating to power rating.

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite wrap/wire/wick setup to get your favorite vape out of Pluid? I've tried it at 1.1ohm with twisted 32ga, 1.8ohm with 32ga and 1.5ohm with 30ga. With a fully charged battery at 1.1ohm with twisted 32ga it seems to cook the complexity right out of it and I get nicotine drymouth and a hint of Anise without any of the citrus coming through. At 1.5ohm with 30ga it blows past the Anise leaving just a hint of licorice and gets straight into the heavenly citrus notes. That seems to be my sweet spot. At 1.8ohm with 32ga the Anise overpowers the other flavors and is kind of dull.

What are your thoughts and setups?

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
I've noticed so much flavor change in Pluid from power rating to power rating.

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite wrap/wire/wick setup to get your favorite vape out of Pluid? I've tried it at 1.1ohm with twisted 32ga, 1.8ohm with 32ga and 1.5ohm with 30ga. With a fully charged battery at 1.1ohm with twisted 32ga it seems to cook the complexity right out of it and I get nicotine drymouth and a hint of Anise without any of the citrus coming through. At 1.5ohm with 30ga it blows past the Anise leaving just a hint of licorice and gets straight into the heavenly citrus notes. That seems to be my sweet spot. At 1.8ohm with 32ga the Anise overpowers the other flavors and is kind of dull.

What are your thoughts and setups?

My best set up so far has been a twisted 32 ga 4-5 wrap. Ends up being about 1.4 - 1.5 ohm. Hollow wick with a slight pinch. That's my sweet spot at least. I think it all comes down to personal preference.

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
My best set up so far has been a twisted 32 ga 4-5 wrap. Ends up being about 1.4 - 1.5 ohm. Hollow wick with a slight pinch. That's my sweet spot at least. I think it all comes down to personal preference.

Yup. Just looking to see what other peoples' personal preferences are as I'm still feeling around for my own setup and looking to try things that have worked well for others. Pluid is the only juice I have on-hand that can handle being vaped at over 8.5 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread