Color- yeLLoWisH OrAngE almost ClEaR

Vapor-very good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- subtle+

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - slightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)- yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- ok+ good-

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

Funny, I dont remember mom giving me a caramel apple with tobacco in it-but she did give me potatoes and potatoes have nicotine-I smoked cuz of u mom u got me addicted with all your mashed potatoes here, and hash browns there, french fries everywhere! Lol Im looking forward to trying this. I love sweet tobaccos.

Gettin my Vape on be back soon.

First thoughts-
Artificial taste. Now most juices are, so this is just a heads up. The flavor is light, tobacco is very light and could almost just be called caramel apple.

The strongest flavor I am getting is the caramel followed by the apple, then a gentle reminder that there is tobacco in there at the end.

It is a fairly average flavor but I know there are some who are going to love this stuff. It's decent don't get me wrong, I guess I just want some more tobacco and apple in it. Maybe my preferences are making me a bit biased.

After a couple hours-
Honestly, I think it's a creeper. The more you vape it the more you like it and it grows on you. I have been on this for a little while now and enjoy it more than my first impression. Much better. After taking a break and eating some salty Fritos with some smokehouse bacon ranch dip (I just can't have anything plain can I lol) the taste is slightly amplified now. The apple is a little more pronounced and crisp, while the caramel still backhands the tobacco into submission. Overall its aaaaight.

If you like light sweet tobaccos or candy like caramel apple this is something you may enjoy.

Oh, let me make mention of something here. Maddcatt has a flavor section called "half baked." These are not pies or cookies we are talking about (unless Cheech and Chong made them!) These are infused with a special green flavor and fruits and what not. I just mention it because of its uniqueness. I skipped over it first thinking it was only bakery flavors lol .....and I will be trying one very soon ;)

There is a ($7 for 18ml, $10-30ml) sale at the moment on limited flavors. There is also a code: ECFUWIN813. for 15% off!

MaddCatt Vapors

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
dog,

I love the fact that you never engage in any of the "I like/dislike this juice, so you will, too" foolishness in your reviews.

Your gonzo asides are pretty entertaining as well. Potatoes? Blaming your mom for your nic habit? That's priceless (and funny).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread