MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 22 through September 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxguy9345

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
PA
My other hobby is playing saxophone. Mostly alto but I do have a soprano and a tenor. I've been experimenting with sending a mic'ed sax through guitar pedals into an 800w PA speaker :) my favorite so far are delays and reverb (aka my Kenny g button) but the most fun is the wah. Really interesting sweeps and if you hold it in the right spot you get a mild distortion. Super fun, and I have the lungs to do it since I started vaping in '11.

Cstock

Jul 29, 2014
Indiana
Hmmm. I'm a senior in college, so that keeps me pretty busy. But I also game quite a bit *cough destiny cough* aside from that I love sports, play a ton of intramurals. And I chain vape everywhere I can. Some pompous ***hole grad student told me I couldn't vape in the library the other day... Oh well. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
I ride motocross on the weekends and do hare scrambles and poker runs in the Rocky mountains. Fish in the winter when it's to cold to ride. I drive a semi locally in Denver Monday thru Friday, and proposed to my girlfriend of 11 years on the day I quit smoking! I also help with feeding the homeless and cooking meals at the local Denver shelter.

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
I love to cook when I get time to. Just knocked out a delicious meatloaf yesterday.

Other hobby, oddly enough, is my job - I'm a fire direction chief in an airborne field artillery unit. Jumping from a plane at 1000 ft in the middle of the night with 150 lbs of gear strapped on, then pulling out charts, firing tables, protractors, etc and doing a bunch of math so we can blow something up 5 miles away is a good time, as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread