Status
Not open for further replies.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
stay with what you know/like for now, like everyone else has said the Magma does not have the airflow needed for low builds.

like Dave Signal has suggested on batts, whether your low subbing or not, stick with batts with a good track record why take chances....my choice & buying preference.
1.VTC's
2. LG HE2's or 4's
3. Samsung 25r
altho e-fest seems to be well liked, fact of the matter is they are total re-wrap's and for low sub builds this is risky imo because you don't really know what you have and one batch might be better that another....personally i would not use an 18650 35A E-Fest on anything below .5 and definitely not on anything in series.

if i remember correctly it was suggested to get a few different rda's and experiment w/builds, i think it's great to see ya step-out & enjoy..and it's normal to wanna try something on the lower end, been there and done that, i had to find out for myself.
now just from my own experience i have not needed any wire thicker than 26 ga, yet i rarely go under .35 and usually around .5 or .6, so this works out great with my Vape-Style.

on recommended rda's for real low-ohm builds, these are some that i have used with good success
1.doge V2, the one with the Chuff-Top
2.CLT with a Chuff-Top
3. Tobh, with a Chuff-Top

also believe the 22mm Chuff-Tops will fit the Plum Veil and the Stillare and possibly some more with the help of a bit of dental floss.

a good and easy vertical quad build can be found with the 454 big-block cln.

let us know how your adventure goes ......also one man's junk is another treasure.....just because i or someone else might not like something does not mean you will also.....ya gotta try it w/safety first and have a bit of fun in the process.
the lower ya go the more airflow and wicking ability your gonna need

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread