Make Easter Special for a Special Child, Get Free Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
I know a lot of us PIF'ers rarely venture outside our forums, so with permission from our benevolent king and admin Elendil, I bring this to the kind and generous folks of PIF.

There are few things better than putting a smile on the face of a child, especially one who is ill or has been through trauma or hardship.

So, right now I am running an Easter Buddy drive to benefit children in local hospitals and shelters. A $25 donation will get them a soft and cuddly friend with a sweet smelling scent inside,like this:
scentsy-buddy2-300x300.jpg
BUDDY_HOWTO.jpg

to love and cuddle on Easter morning!

Everyone who sponsors a buddy will receive a free 15ml bottle of juice of their choice from Southern Ambrosia and will be entered in a drawing to win a $10 gift certificate!

All donations are appreciated and will help. They will be combined to get more buddies for the kids and to pay for the extra candies and treats that I will be delivering with the buddies. All donations will be entered in the drawing for the gift certificate!
So you get to make a kid's Easter extra special and you get yummy juice and/or a chance to win a gift certificate! Who can beat it?

Thank you all for taking the time to look at this. PM me for information on how to donate and sponsor. I need all money in by April 1rst in order for the buddies to arrive in time for distribution on Easter.

Even if you are unable to help monetarily, bumps are appreciated to keep this visible. :)

Erica :)

Last edited:

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Just bumping this back to the top. I think it got a little lost. All help is greatly appreciated! We are up to 15 sponsors, halfway to the goal of 30. If you can help at all, please do! Every donation counts and helps!

Won't it make you feel wonderful knowing you made a sick or battered child smile? At least for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread