Maxx 65mm batts and V4L cartos together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Ok bloog people I decided I can't live without some berry flavors and am too lazy to fill so I just want to double check that maxxfusion 65mm batts will work with both wow and premium cartos. I have read all the posts I can find and some people say ya no problem but others have issues with burning or not fitting properly. I would love some input before I order something that isn't going to work or works but not too well. I do know the differences between Bloog cartos and V4L cartos. I have used V4L kit before but gave it away long ago so I cannot try the cartos and batts together.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I would seriously consider getting juice if I were you. Any V4L juice you buy will work great in a BMF blank. It's more about the total experience for me and you will get a lot of mileage out of these blanks and save money. I admit I like to have some prefilleds around for when I am lazy too but I like BMF menthol when I want to break away from fruit flavors. I got some premium grape from v4l and it tasted amazing in a BMF blank. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread