Status
Not open for further replies.

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
What is great about WL is that you are getting small dram sizes samples. This is the best way to start out cause you will quickly understand what you like and dont like without committing a huge investment. Like some have mentioned Capellas is very easy to mix and is very forgiving to new DIY. Caps is the perfect flavors if your into the bakery type juices. FlavourArt is very good with as well as Flavor West. Lots of people are enjoying the super concentrated lines as well.

Thomas Simms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
Modesto, CA
Well just finished my first batch of 3 juices.

Love 2 of them. The third hmm im not sure about maybe too much, it is caramel capp, but i diluted to a 10% solution first.

The other two vanilla cupcake and green apple are awesome. both 10% 20mg.

So far seems like a great start to DIY!!!

Tomorrow im going to tackle hawaiian punch and koolada green apple.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Well just finished my first batch of 3 juices.

Love 2 of them. The third hmm im not sure about maybe too much, it is caramel capp, but i diluted to a 10% solution first.

The other two vanilla cupcake and green apple are awesome. both 10% 20mg.

So far seems like a great start to DIY!!!

Tomorrow im going to tackle hawaiian punch and koolada green apple.

Care to share your recipes? I've been operating around 15% on my recipes, because it seems like most are 20% and I wanted to start low, and they have been decent... However, my most recent attempt at increasing one of those recipes to 20% turned out to be a no-no. Perhaps I should go down to 10% and see how it works out.

Razloz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2012
Virginia Beach
Just a little heads up, FlavourArt and LorAnn super concentrate only need a drop or two per ml for the flavor to come through. As far as TFA it seems pretty well diluted so I usually use 10%-20% with those but makes the flavoring go fast. My best advice is to make small batches without any nicotine in it (5ml is what I do) until you get a flavor you like. Premixing your PG/VG/Nic saves a ton of time but wait until you know the ratios you like. I've been doing 50/50 PG/VG but leaning towards 70/30 PG/VG due to PG carrying flavor a bit better and wicking better. It's really personal preference though. Also a debridged 306 or 510 atty for taste testing is a good investment. I've been at it about 2 months now and finally getting into the groove of it :) Although I do have a "suicide mix" bottle of failed experiments, not wanting to waste the nic since it gets costly, which is why I've started mixing 0mg for flavor testing. The suicide mix is actually kinda decent now though lol has like 15 different things in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread