Memorial Day Sale, Free shipping on all orders and something special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Memorial day everyone. To honor this special day I want to give all customers free shipping. I was also going to also offer a small discount but decided to instead take 10% of todays sales and offer it to charity to help our servicemen and women. The charity I picked was The Fisher House as from what I have read 93% of money received goes directly to help.

Have a safe and fun memorial day and happy vaping!

Last edited:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I have what may be a dumb question. If the standard ones you have are black non slippery on the front, why make them with a slippery see thru back? Why not just a non slippery black all around one? I'd consider the stealth except with that says nothing about non slip finish and it doesn't have a LED. I find I like seeing a light of some kind to let me know the battery isn't dead and that the unit should be producing vapor.

I have what may be a dumb question. If the standard ones you have are black non slippery on the front, why make them with a slippery see thru back? Why not just a non slippery black all around one? I'd consider the stealth except with that says nothing about non slip finish and it doesn't have a LED. I find I like seeing a light of some kind to let me know the battery isn't dead and that the unit should be producing vapor.

I do leave the backs clear to try and make them both look nice and protect the body of the unit as backs are easy to replace, not so with the main body.

If you would like a solid coating on the whole unit I can do that, just let me know by adding the request to the special instructions area. Color selection won't matter in that case so just pick one. I will use a solid color body for the box in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread