Menthol Vs Mint Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiemiko

Dec 28, 2012
Atlanta, GA
So, I've been having a lot of fun trying out and 'window shopping' different flavors, but I am very curious about one thing- Mint flavor.
There are very few mint flavor analogs that are *not* menthol, and they are fantastic, so I'd love to have a minty juice. However, I really really hate menthols! I'm intrigued by these vanilla-choco-whatever-mint combos, but a little scared they'll be a mentholy disappointment.
So with e-juices, does mint=menthol? Am I worrying too much? Or am I just being too picky? :p

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I use actual dissolved menthol crystals because I do not want a minty taste. Every vendor will be different and tastes are different, but I find that a number of e-liquids that are labeled as menthol are actually mint ( like Thrasher said ) , so I would imagine that one labeled as mint will be minty. Can't guarantee it, though.

I've used both Menthol and Mint, perhaps it was just the specific one that I used, but I couldn't notice too much of a difference to be honest. I found that the menthol didn't taste like analog menthol at all, and more like a nice mint candy (like a candycane)

But if you're into the minty flavours, definitely give spearmint a try. love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread