Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
How do you know that your coil is 1.5 ohms?? Do you have an ohm meter? ... it sounds like your build is shorting out your PV. Are you using an Ego Twist, or a standard 3.7 v battery?? I really hope it is not a standard Ego battery, which is barely powerful enough to vape 1.8 ohms on.

If you are going to be rebuilding, especially with SS mesh, you really should have VV/VW APV to test and use your builds on .... it sounds like you may be trying to walk before you crawl.

For now I suggest putting the SS mesh down, and sticking with beginner builds w/ silica wicking ... if you are asking these kinds of questions (why is my battery shutting off?) it means that you are not ready to handle ss mesh yet. So leave that alone, because you clearly have a lot to learn still. Which no one can teach you with a simple answer.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
My friend, a SS mesh build on an IGO and a standard Ego battery is not a good idea ... rba's are intended for use with ADVANCED PERSONAL VAPORIZERS, which an Ego battery is not.... that is why your battery is not working. IGO's should be used with either Variable Voltage/Wattage mod's and/or Mech Mods, and right now I do not recommend that you use a mech mod ... too advanced for you.

Stop using the mesh builds, go back to silica and 32 gauge Kanthal, and get your ohms up to at least 1.8 ohms MINIMUM, until you can get a VV Mod ... you are the kind of vaper that is going to end up blowing their face off because you are doing too much, too soon, and with all the wrong equipment.

I don't mean to sound like your mother right now, but it sounds like you need TO LEARN a lot ....

_noob_

Nov 3, 2013
brazil
My friend, a SS mesh build on an IGO and a standard Ego battery is not a good idea ... RBA's are intended for use with ADVANCED PERSONAL VAPORIZERS, which an Ego battery is not.... that is why your battery is not working. IGO's should be used with either Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod's and/or Mech Mods, and right now I do not recommend that you use a mech mod ... too advanced for you.

Stop using the mesh builds, go back to silica and 32 gauge Kanthal, and get your ohms up to at least 1.8 ohms MINIMUM, until you can get a VV Mod ... you are the kind of vaper that is going to end up blowing their face off because you are doing too much, too soon, and with all the wrong equipment.

I don't mean to sound like your mother right now, but it sounds like you need TO LEARN a lot ....

I am currently with my IGO-L on my EGO no problem - great vapor and flavor with a 1.3 ohm resistance.

I make my resistances more time than you think, but never with MESH, and so I came to ask for help, but it's okay if you do not want to help me ... I hope someone else can.

even if their intentions are good, you should not judge who you do not know ...

hugs friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread