Status
Not open for further replies.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I think there is a fairly new one in Ypsilanti, but there aren't many around. You would think Ann Arbor would have at least one, but I don't think there are any.
Frankly, I'm shocked that Birmingham, Royal Oak or Ferndale don't have any yet. I guess we are still the minority here. Plenty on the west coast.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
They are pretty specific to their own line of mods though, yes? At least that's how I remember the shop... Of course, when I started I didn't know what I was really looking for so maybe I am way off. I think I need to take a gander back to GLV myself now that I think about it!

Yeah, you're right. I slipped in the bit about "of any kind" to allude to them not being exactly a typical vape shop. They do carry batteries, cartos, attys and other stuff like that, and of course, their own mods. Last time I was there they also carried Ms.T's Bakery and Mister eLiquid flavors. They got me out of a pinch a couple times, so they do get a mention.

I tell you though, Jay is an awesome guy. They still got the best button in the business as far as I am concerned--that seems like such a trivial matter, that is, until you click that button. :laugh:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
There's a Shop called Revolver in Monroe. Pretty cool staff. And yeah, wouldn't ya think we'd have at least a couple of B&Ms somewhere down here? I tried to find GLV, but couldn't figure out where the shop is. Thank God for the Internet!

It's in a big ... brick warehouse looking building. You wouldn't believe that's the place, but GLV is attached to it. I passed it up several times before I finally learned where it was.

chrometip

Verified Member
Nov 16, 2011
MI
There is a shop in clawson, but I can't remember the name of it.

Vaporcraft
255 E. 14 Mile Rd.
Clawson MI 48017

Also others in the area that I know are:

Great Lakes Vapor
31505 Grand River
Farmington MI 48336

Great Lakes Vapor (2nd location)
9947 E Grand River Ave.
Brighton MI 48116

Great Lakes Vapes (not at all related)
610 S. Hewitt
Ypsilanti MI 48197

Sycodrops
16985 Farmington Rd.
Livonia MI 48152

Now Sycodrops used to be the in house juice supplier at GLV, but they have now opened their own shop, and GLV is making their own juice now. I went in to Sycodrops recently (since I'm addicted to their juice) and it turns out they are pretty much an all in one vape shop now. Egos, vv/vw mods, mechanicals, rbas, protanks/evods, batteries, chargers, wire/wick, attys, and of course the deliciousness that is Sycodrops. Definitely worth stopping in.

Ottotek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Michigan
It's in a big ... brick warehouse looking building. You wouldn't believe that's the place, but GLV is attached to it. I passed it up several times before I finally learned where it was.
I actually circled that building (I think it's called the Powerhouse", and STILL could not figure out where GLV was in the place. Thanks!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I actually circled that building (I think it's called the Powerhouse", and STILL could not figure out where GLV was in the place. Thanks!

It's got a gravel parking lot and this high landing to the entrance. Once you turn into the parking lot, GLV is the door closet to the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread