Miss ECF 2009 Winners and Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
Let me let everyone know - I'm NOT .....ing and complaining - I'm more than happy with how this turned out for ME. but I can see and understand how others might feel slighted - and it is for them I speak.

All those yelling loudest it seems, got way more than they bargained for - so yes yell loud how fair it is and how ungratefull everyone else is... but do stop for ONE minute and LOOK - how would YOU like to be in the position some ladies find themselves?

So lets take it back to how it was originally - no harm no foul RIGHT?

One of the loudest ones in ME and I voted for no one getting any prizes.

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
good point ....- pictures can be copied and saved.

but whats the worst someone could do with them?

there's professionals getting naked on camera all the time, and they can be found with one very quick google search. so i'm not sure what sinister activities the average internet weirdo could do with these (from what i saw) generally innocent pictures.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
My friends.......ladies especially....I have been off and on here while at work...and would like to say thank you to all those showing thier support for Rick and Myself! Ladies..These prizes are for You.....You gals did all the "real work"...with the hours on end of wonderful posts...This was for you not Us!....If we didn't make everyone happy...I can't say its not for trying...we did try!...and you can quote me on this staement from an earlier post " If anyone made one friend durring this pageant isn't that a prize worth more than anything else?".....ladies thank you again...the prizes will stay a GO!:)The Wiz!

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
8th place on the original list was: SOLARFLARE KIT
8th place on the new list: 801 manual switch kit, DVP9kit.

Ritalee's votes brought her in at 4th:

Original 4th place: M401 from David yang
New 4th place: Solarflare kit.

So if you don't care what you get - switch with Rita!

My point was that Rick and Wiz had final say in the prizes and .....ing about it is ungrateful.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
My friends.......ladies especially....I have been off and on here while at work...and would like to say thank you to all those showing thier support for Rick and Myself! Ladies..These prizes are for You.....You gals did all the "real work"...with the hours on end of wonderful posts...This was for you not Us!....If we didn't make everyone happy...I can't say its not for trying...we did try!...and you can quote me on this staement from an earlier post " If anyone made one friend durring this pageant isn't that a prize worth more than anything else?".....ladies thank you again...the prizes will stay a GO!:)The Wiz!
Wiz, you know we appreciate all the work you and rick put into this, we're just hashing it out it seems.

Either way I'm a happy camper - but it hurts when some of my new friends are feeling hurt themselves - and I must do my best to try spread some happiness again! I'm speaking for those who can't or won't speak for themselves for whatever reason.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Ladies this contest was fun for eveyone in the begining but things have taken a turn. Instead of worrying about the prizes I would be more concerned about what happened to your photos. You all forgot to copy right your photos. Now you no longer own these pictures and heaven knows where they may end up in. Someone may have stored them in thier photobucket. In these days with what is happening to women you may want to make sure that all pictures are deleted from photobuckets and computers. I am not talking about the ones hosting the contest in good faith but others who may have viewed then clicked and saved. Congradulations to all that entered with class and ended with class. My only concern is that all things taking place on the internet are not safe.

No worries here! :)

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Interesting stuff here.....

Rick, my prayers are with you. Very sorry to hear anything happening bad to anyone or their family...

Shimmy, so sorry to hear about your neighbor, that is just soooooo sad...

Congrats to all of you...

And I agree with the poster regarding posting personal photos, sorry, but I do....

Looks like you all had lots of fun anyhow!

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
i got an idea....

lemme know what ya think.... ok.. not really... but y'know :p

let's just go ahead and do the prizes as the "new" list states...everybody graciously accept...and be done with it..

then let's have a do-over.. no prizes this time..anybody offering prizes shall be summarily shot for ruining the spirit of this new idea..

with one small prize.. again..rusted out car.. i will persoanlly ship one small chunk of the rusted out body to the winner..it can be happily set upon a mantle as if it were an award..hell.. i'll even scratch your name into it

missjaaxx.. im glad you will pass on the rusted car..cuz well.. then i wouldnt have my prize offering :p.. and i want to make sure you're not mad at me just because we differ in opinion..cuz i love you dearly..i mean seriously..if it wasn't for the fact that i kinda like jaaxx... i'd be atlanta bound HEHE!!! j/k.. about the atlanta thingy

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
Thanks again for giving me the chance to meet some wondeful ladies (and men!) and have a chance to really chat with people and get to know them a bit! Also, thanks for my prizes, i think they are wonderful!!

Hope to see all of you ladies on the ladies channel where we can continue to get to know each other and build lasting friendships. Where we can lean on each other for support and help with advice and have a good laugh every now and then.

:)

Let me let everyone know - I'm NOT .....ing and complaining - I'm more than happy with how this turned out for ME. but I can see and understand how others might feel slighted - and it is for them I speak.

All those yelling loudest it seems, got way more than they bargained for - so yes yell loud how fair it is and how ungratefull everyone else is... but do stop for ONE minute and LOOK - how would YOU like to be in the position some ladies find themselves?

So lets take it back to how it was originally - no harm no foul RIGHT?

Wild , No personal attack at all here, but your posting lends itself to something that needs to be said

Can I point out something here???
Wiz started this with a fun idea, rick lent his expertise in the latter stages... THEY were the ones in charge, It is THEIR contest , who the heck has the right to complain about decisions that may have been made as new prizes and suppliers came on board?... WIZ and RICK did their very best , and it was a damn sight more than anyone else has ever done on these forums to foster community spirit ... Their contest , their call !!! They have my support even if they tell all the suppliers to donate to a homeless shelter !!!

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
i got an idea....

lemme know what ya think.... ok.. not really... but y'know :p

let's just go ahead and do the prizes as the "new" list states...everybody graciously accept...and be done with it..

then let's have a do-over.. no prizes this time..anybody offering prizes shall be summarily shot for ruining the spirit of this new idea..

with one small prize.. again..rusted out car.. i will persoanlly ship one small chunk of the rusted out body to the winner..it can be happily set upon a mantle as if it were an award..hell.. i'll even scratch your name into it

missjaaxx.. im glad you will pass on the rusted car..cuz well.. then i wouldnt have my prize offering :p.. and i want to make sure you're not mad at me just because we differ in opinion..cuz i love you dearly..i mean seriously..if it wasn't for the fact that i kinda like jaaxx... i'd be atlanta bound HEHE!!! j/k.. about the atlanta thingy

Are you KIDDING me? I don't have it in me to even read through another competition! lol

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Thanks again for giving me the chance to meet some wondeful ladies (and men!) and have a chance to really chat with people and get to know them a bit! Also, thanks for my prizes, i think they are wonderful!!

Hope to see all of you ladies on the ladies channel where we can continue to get to know each other and build lasting friendships. Where we can lean on each other for support and help with advice and have a good laugh every now and then.

:)

YES! I have made so many friends here *hugs* Looking forward to the girls only chat :D

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Wild , No personal attack at all here, but your posting lends itself to something that needs to be said

Can I point out something here???
Wiz started this with a fun idea, rick lent his expertise in the latter stages... THEY were the ones in charge, It is THEIR contest , who the heck has the right to complain about decisions that may have been made as new prizes and suppliers came on board?... WIZ and RICK did their very best , and it was a damn sight more than anyone else has ever done on these forums to foster community spirit ... Their contest , their call !!! They have my support even if they tell all the suppliers to donate to a homeless shelter !!!

You are correct Trumpy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread