missing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Getting my shopping list together for a purchase in the next few days... looking to make this last at least a month, am I missing anything?

2 davide minis and 5 kanger protank/evod replacement heads, 1.8ohms

50 ml total of 24 mg 70/30 juices from one vendor
Havent decided on whether it'll just be 15 ml create-your-own juice from another vendor or if I'm adding some other flavors as well....

Also, anyone have any experience with ecblends, diamond vapor and discount vaper?

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Getting my shopping list together for a purchase in the next few days... looking to make this last at least a month, am I missing anything?

Havent decided on whether it'll just be 15 ml create-your-own juice from another vendor or if I'm adding some other flavors as well....

Also, anyone have any experience with ecblends, diamond vapor and discount vaper?

Without knowing what hardware you already have, I'd say you're good in that department. Just be sure you have backups for your batteries and chargers. Depending on what kind of juice you vape, you might think about adding an extra 5-pack of heads for the Davides (some juices are harder on heads than others).

I've only placed 2 orders with Discount Vapers; both were good re customer service and prices. ECBlends is okay. Most of my premixed juices came from them (I DIY now), and their accessories are good too. No experience with Diamond Vapor.

Hope this helps.

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
I ditto what the others have wrote regarding Discountvapers. Love the site and the service (the prices on some items, especially heads/coils rock, too!).

I am probably set for the next year or two (seriously!), but if I were doing a monthly plan/budget, I would have about 180ml of juice and 10-15 heads/coils as my base.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Thanks.... I have an ego c twist as the main battery and the blu starter kit as back up....
I bought my first juice aug 18 and more aug 28 for a total of 70 ml.... they were a mix of 18, 30 and 36 mg, mostly 30.... and I still have about 20 ml left.... so I'm doing about 50 ml a month, probably more if I didnt have some days where I used the blu or vaped less than normal....
This order coming up, I'm looking at least 65 ml....

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I'd be Ok with making a five pack of coils last a month. I have about 50 of them lying around, and two or three boxes I haven't even opened yet.

What's your battery situation? It seems I went on a bit of a paranoid streak in July and August, and now I have no fewer than 10 ego style batteries, four 18650's, three 18350's, two Ego chargers and enough DIY liquid supplies to last me through the Zombie Apocolypse.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Fair warning the charger on my Blu kit crapped out inside a week. I wouldn't count on it as anything but an emergency backup.

I'm getting a back up battery this weekend.... ive had the blu for almost 2 months and have maybe used it three times the last two weeks.... And I feel pretty confident with my soldering skills and electrical background in the marine corps I'd be able to at least piece together a working charger from the blu case if it stopped working....

How are the vapure juices? Theres one maybe 10 minutes away and I havent been there yet....

McFeely

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Washington, PA

ECBlends is my liquid store If I were you I'd grab some 5ml of the flavors you think you will like, try them then order big. No xp with Diamond, I order coil heads from Discount Vapors (currently the cheapest kangers heads I've seen) but thats about it I generally find most of the stuff I want cheaper from other vendors.

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I have to know, what makes discountvapers so good? They're consistently more expensive on every mod I've checked into. Am I missing anything here?
They have the best prices on coils and tanks for sure. Actually my local B&M has really good prices on their mods. Lucky me.

I have no xp with discount or ecblends, I only order my liquid from diamond vapor and jet fuel, they are amazing :blush:

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
I'm getting a back up battery this weekend.... ive had the blu for almost 2 months and have maybe used it three times the last two weeks.... And I feel pretty confident with my soldering skills and electrical background in the marine corps I'd be able to at least piece together a working charger from the blu case if it stopped working....

How are the vapure juices? Theres one maybe 10 minutes away and I havent been there yet....

I'm curious as well- i'm .2 miles from one and haven't ventured in there yet. If you go shoot me a PM and let me know how it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread