Mixed/Born On Date Listed On Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
I had never ordered anything from Nicoticket in the past, but because of all the great feedback regarding their juices, I thought I would give CLS and Strawnilla a shot (a 50ml bottle of each).

One of the reasons the Nicoticket juice interested me is that the site states that the juice is pre-steeped, and the site also listed the mix date for the Strawnilla and CLS as 1 Sep 2014...with a minimum "ok to vape" date of 1 Oct 2014. Based on these dates I thought, great, they will be ready to go when I recieve them.

Well, I ordered them Tuesday of this week, 4 Nov 2014, and received today, 7 Nov 2014.......and both bottles have a born on date of 5 Nov 2014. Ok, I'm no stranger to steeping, and it certainly isn't the end of the world, but it is very misleading when according to the website, they are pre-steeped and ready to vape, and then I recieve them and find out they were just mixed 2 days ago.

Again, this was my first order, and very disappointing.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yup, the dates on the website are correct for mixing. The "born on date" is when they were decanted to your bottles. They are still from the batches listed on the site. And Clark is fixing the labeling to reflect this very common concern. :thumb:

Have you tried them? And welcome to the family! Do not be sad, we have cookies! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I had never ordered anything from Nicoticket in the past, but because of all the great feedback regarding their juices, I thought I would give CLS and Strawnilla a shot (a 50ml bottle of each).

One of the reasons the Nicoticket juice interested me is that the site states that the juice is pre-steeped, and the site also listed the mix date for the Strawnilla and CLS as 1 Sep 2014...with a minimum "ok to vape" date of 1 Oct 2014. Based on these dates I thought, great, they will be ready to go when I recieve them.

Well, I ordered them Tuesday of this week, 4 Nov 2014, and received today, 7 Nov 2014.......and both bottles have a born on date of 5 Nov 2014. Ok, I'm no stranger to steeping, and it certainly isn't the end of the world, but it is very misleading when according to the website, they are pre-steeped and ready to vape, and then I recieve them and find out they were just mixed 2 days ago.

Again, this was my first order, and very disappointing.

Hey Megan thanks for helping. Yes she's absolutely correct the date on the bottle is the date it was decanted from bulk liquid. With regard to the short runs, you can trust the mix date, we don't always have the mixed date on the core flavors, but, as a general rule we don't ship a bottle with anything less then 2 to 4 weeks of pre steep time. Going forward on the glass bottles, which are due to start rolling out over the coming weeks, the actual mix date along with batch and lot numbers will be on every bottle. We're very much in the process of stepping up our game. Thank you very much for giving us a shot, we hope you enjoy the liquid. I can't wait to read the reviews!

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Kent! I have to admit, the two different dates confused me. I will be loading up 2 of my Kayfuns with the flavors tonight, so a review will be coming along shortly. :thumb:

I'm extremely fortunate that most of the regulars know the intricacies of the business as well as I do, so as a general rule most of them can answer the frequently asked questions as good or better than I can! #blessed

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I'm extremely fortunate that most of the regulars know the intricacies of the business as well as I do, so as a general rule most of them can answer the frequently asked questions as good or better than I can! #blessed

Well, how else would we get to be a part of the success story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread