Mixing your own juices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I want to get started making my own juice. I did for a while a year or so ago but never had good results.

First question is does the nicotine go bad? I have a bottle if Platinum Ice 72mg at home and its about 2 years old, its starting to get a light brownish tint to it. Does this need to be thrown out? I also have a bottle of VG I bought at the same time, though it hasn't changed colors or anything.

Second question is where is a good place to get the flavoring?

Last question is I have a calculator for how much of what to put in the juice the only thing I'm not sure of is how much flavoring? What is an average amount of flavoring? I usually aim for 12mg and like I said am using 72mg Platinum and VG.

Singaw

May 21, 2014
ComVal, Philippines
does the nicotine go bad? I have a bottle if Platinum Ice 72mg at home and its about 2 years old, its starting to get a light brownish tint to it.

Second question is where is a good place to get the flavoring?

how much flavoring? What is an average amount of flavoring?

1 - Nicotine will lose it's strength over time, especially if exposed to heat and light. The brownish tint is actually the nicotine oxidizing. Honestly I wouldn't throw it but I wouldn't expect to get accurate nic count either.

2 - I use mostly Lorann flavorings because that's what I can find in my area. Special flavors can be purchased from lots of the vendors on this site for a reasonable price.

3 - How much flavoring really depends on the flavors you purchase and your personal preferences. With the flavors I use and my preference it usually ends up being about 10-12% of the final mix.

Lots of information already on the forums so start researching and let us know when you make a magic flavor to die for. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread