Not open for further replies.

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
MLV Christmas Sale Starts This Monday

From Monday December 10th to December 26th boxing day we will be offering 35% off all our juices as a way of saying Merry Christmas and Thank You for your patronage over the past year.

During the sale our shipping guarantee will be temporarily suspended in anticipation of an influx of order. We do have 6 employees so we don't anticipate any long delays getting your orders out. Our goal is still to have everyone's orders out in 3 days. This sale is only on juice not hardware.

Coupon code will be
santa for 35% off all our juices. Heres hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We also have the 3.5ml Genuine Vivi Nova in for the low low price of $6.99 and the Zmax for only $119.99 and it comes with a free bottle of juice, so stock up now for 2013.

Welcome To Maple Leaf Vapes

Attachments

• small-mlv.jpg
    small-mlv.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 67

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
Check out our new Star Trek Line. Ever wondered what Veklava tastes like or Altairian Grand Premier? Well we have a bunch of new flavours in honour of Star Trek called the Final Frontier My favourite is the Ferengi Black hole. Spock said it was only logical I do this and fascinating.

Check it out now at The Final Frontier

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Check out our new Star Trek Line. Ever wondered what Veklava tastes like or Altairian Grand Premier? Well we have a bunch of new flavours in honour of Star Trek called the Final Frontier My favourite is the Ferengi Black hole. Spock said it was only logical I do this and fascinating.

Check it out now at The Final Frontier

I don't understand any of the references, but a lot of them sound good haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread