! month anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo_CRX

Jul 29, 2010
congratulations! keep up the good work, i personally thought i wouldnt be able to do it, a friend of mine had a e cig, and he said it definitly helped him, but when he had the money he would buy cigarettes, he wasnt doing good financially so he would buy the cartridges and all and it would last him longer and cheaper then a pack a day.. but he still does both of them and thats even more expensive, i was a real heavy smoker, and i cant believe i really been smoke free from analogs for as long as i have been.. prob a month or 2 myself, i didnt exactly keep track, but i know it was definitly in or before june.. again congratulations and keep it up.. look on to Eliquidplanet.com for some awesome flavors and accessories, if you have a 510 get the low resistant atomizer you will NOT regret it Vapor is amazing!!!! but its for dripping only, no cartridges, keep it wet, dont let it get dry.. it will go bad quick if it gets dry when being heated up.. mine has lasted a good while, longer then most ppl because i always keep it wet you drip it straight onto the atomizer.. its amazing.. if you have a 510 try it.. but he still has accessoriies for other brands/models so check him out, and he is a good dude, he always sends out free samples of liquid when you buy some

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
I choked down close to 2 packs a day but now I will never consider picking up another one. I cant stand the smell anymore. I can be driving down the road with the windows open and smell people smoking, its gross and am so so glad that I'm done with them. Everyone should pick up a E-Cig they would be crazy not to but I guess if you dont care about yourself then you would continue to smoke them nasty sticks

Last edited:

chirs79

Jul 30, 2010
Nissin
I've been analog free for a month, so freakin happy about it because I never thought that I could break the habit. Before I found e-cigs I would physically get sick when I ran out of smokes now its been a month without them and I'm feeling better than I have ever did.

Congratulations you have successfully quit smoking, I am also trying to

vapour Dwarf

Jul 2, 2010
u.k.
Congrats. I have gone two weeks and my friends don't seem to understand what a big deal it is. After 40 years and every quitting method available without success, it is a super big deal. So, keep up the good work. I am proud of you.

i also tried every other method available and this is the best thing ever if your friends don't understand it thats up to them, my friends are the same but at least you feel healthier and when they see that they may just be swayed to give it a go keep at it and the best of luck.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread