Mt Baker Vapor juice selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennebarton

Dec 28, 2014
Illinois, USA
I started with MBV and bought coffee and cinnamon roll and would mix them. Tasted great but after awhile I noticed the darker the juice the harder it was on coils. Dark juice would kill my coil after about 3 days in my kanger pro tank 3 as opposed to two weeks vaping on the clear grape MBV juice. The flavors I ended up liking the best was: peach, cinnamon roll, moo juice, spur berry. For me the taste of Hawk Sauce was great but I developed awful headaches from it. I later found out that Hawk Sauce has menthol in and I think that is why.

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Have you noticed qc has gone downhill with MBV?

Yes. MVB's lack of quality control is the reason I am ordering from Vape Wild. In addition to accuracy and consistency Vape Wild is much smoother and has plenty of flavor without extra flavor shots. It is simply a better quality of ingredients.

Vape Wild's customer service is great. I sent a Chat message early Christmas morning. Just a casual question. Nothing overly important. My thought was it would go to Customer Service when they returned from the holiday. A few hours later the owner of the company replied to my question. Also, Vape Wild ships in boxes instead of envelopes. Nice size box that makes it convenient to keep anything that needs to be steeped together. Vape Wild is generous with their free samples. The samples are not reduced in size and have the amount of nic as the rest of the order.

With an order of 8-10 juices from Vape Wild 1 or 2 may need to be steeped. Whereas, most of what I have ordered from MBV requires steeping. I have no proof but suspect MBV buys flavor mixes from whatever is the cheapest at the time. Ordered the same flavor 4 months in a row. There was a significant difference between months one and two. Month 3 reeked of alcohol so bad it is still unvapable after 2 months of steeping, breathing, heating and shaking. Strong alcohol in month 4 but extensive steeping is helping.

The worst MBV lack of quality control incident was when I ordered 5 different flavors that I had purchased previously. Two of the bottles had no nicotine. Two of the bottles had so much nicotine I was coughing and choking. They got one bottle correct. My guess is the nic for two of the bottles ended up being added to the bottles that were excessively high in nicotine.

There are a couple of flavors that I will order from MBV because they are not offered by Vape Wild. As soon as I get the DIY flavors my days of ordering from MBV should be over.

Oh, if MBV wants to save money, as they seem to need by the pathetic free samples, they could gain a lot by allowing the customer to select from perhaps 3 freebies. Sent me Banana Cream Pie twice. I can't stand their banana flavoring. I doubt many customers need a handful of their business cards with every order. Costly and and not environmentally friendly.

To me, there are too many good companies to continue sending my money to MBV.

http://vapewild.com/
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/606424-vape-wild-yay-nay.html

Last edited:

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
I usually go to MBV to get cartomizers and free juice with the discount. You can usually specify the freebie with the ratio in the comments.

FYI, smacuser - they changed the free juice policy. you now get a 5ml bottle with any size order, but can't specify the flavor or nic. You can specify 50/50 or 100%VG or not to get the free sample.

They did it to improve efficiency and to enable them to include the free juice on international orders.

EDIT: Nevermind - saw your later posts :facepalm:

Last edited:
I heard mt baker juices have quality inconsistence. I recommend checking out white label juice, 20 for 100 ml, and That1vape, 25$ for 120 ml. White label's 112, blueberry, vanilla and strawberry custard, strawberry cheesecake, lemon meringue, apple pie, and caramel frap are really good. From that1vape, I tried French custard, vanilla custard, apricot custard, peachy pear, rainbow custard, and strawberry custard, and they were all really good with rainbo custard being my favorite.

Have you noticed qc has gone downhill with MBV?

I only ever ordered from them once and I never will again. Got Thug Juice, Blueberry, and Moo Juice. Thug Juice was the only one that was ok. Blueberry was horrid, tasted nothing like blueberries. Moo Juice smelled the same as the Blueberry so I never bothered to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread