Jul 31, 2014
Nashville, Tn, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count - please read the Rules

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
I like MT Baker Vapor but I just wish they had a size in between the 30ml and 236ml. Cause that's a huge jump in sizes! I think 50ml is probably to close to 30ml but if they had something right around 100ml I think that would be perfect IMO. I've tried their Green Apple and Blueberry flavors and they are pretty good. Got some Hawk Sauce and Freckled Lemonade on the way. I'm going to try to let those steep a bit longer. But I think they are a good company. Good prices that's for sure.

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL
I was being sarcastic...

Sorry didn't see your sarcasm in your post.

I like MT Baker Vapor but I just wish they had a size in between the 30ml and 236ml. Cause that's a huge jump in sizes! I think 50ml is probably to close to 30ml but if they had something right around 100ml I think that would be perfect IMO. I've tried their Green Apple and Blueberry flavors and they are pretty good. Got some Hawk Sauce and Freckled Lemonade on the way. I'm going to try to let those steep a bit longer. But I think they are a good company. Good prices that's for sure.

Ive talked to them a couple times before if they would do a 120ml bottle and I get "there are no plans for more sizes in the near future" :blink:

I took a survey from them and told them how I really think they need 120ml bottles. Or bring back the 50ML at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread