Mt Baker -- WOW ~ Great Juice !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPTreeBanger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Paltz
I just got my first order of juice ever from Mt Baker and I am very pleased, to say the least. And I always appreciate an online company that charges real shipping costs. They are down to earth, the shipment is quick, and I also love their custom made section. I just sent off two menthol concoctions I hope will work. I always wondered about a light cross between menthol and spearmint, my fave of all the mints, aside from wintergreen that is.
I hope they read this and see they have another satisfied customer who is grateful he found them --- here I might add !:toast:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
I just got my first order of juice ever from Mt Baker and I am very pleased, to say the least. And I always appreciate an online company that charges real shipping costs. They are down to earth, the shipment is quick, and I also love their custom made section. I just sent off two menthol concoctions I hope will work. I always wondered about a light cross between menthol and spearmint, my fave of all the mints, aside from wintergreen that is.
I hope they read this and see they have another satisfied customer who is grateful he found them --- here I might add !:toast:
Try Hawk Sauce and Thug Juice on your next order, good stuff. :)

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I'm sold on MBV. I just got 30ml of Coffee and East Coast Tobacco (strong), along with 15ml Hazelnut Spread(medium; tastes like Nutella) in the vape mail yesterday. They even threw in some Dr. Soda, which I'm a bit afraid to put in my clearos because they might crack.
Every flavor by MBV leaves a pleasant smell behind--the opposite of the smell left behind by stinkies.

Last edited:

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Alright that comment might have been a bit snappy. I ordered from them when I first started. They have great CS and did answer all of my questions. However, once I began sampling juice from other vendors, I never went back.

Some of my favorite juices come from Velvet Cloud Vapor, Good Life Vapor, and Good E Juice. Heathers Heavenly Vapes has gotten a lot of good reviews too.

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
Vape mail came in from Mt Baker today with the discount including shipping $12.66 for 50mil bottle
of Courmarin Pipe e-juice... and it's as near perfect an all day e-liquid as I've come across.

I'm known to shake a new bottle of juice up a little and then take the lid off for a day or two then let the juice
steep for at least a week or two... but this time I decided to test out this juice and
got out a cheap top atty clearomizer ... put it on my MVP 2.0 ... and ten minutes later was vaping away...
Just could not be happier. What a pleasant surprise... with everything turned down all the way
I'm getting a mild... soft warm vapor inhale and exhale with (time and again) beautiful billowing mists.
TY MB

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
They are great... Until you try juice from premium vendors.
Don't be one of those people. MBV has good flavors, the majority are ehhhh and some are disgusting but they have a few that are amazing. Just because you like your Five Pawns that doesn't mean other vendors suck.

rickyrickeric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Blaine, WA, USA
We live about 20 minutes away from where Mt Baker Vapor has their shop. I went past it last week, but found that they only have a production and shipping facility there instead of a brick-and-mortar store. I know lots of folks who really like their products, although I haven't tried any of their stuff yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread