MVS experience is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJ

Jan 9, 2010
South GA
You guys send my surveys after every order and I never fill them out. I thought I would do a one time share with the group.

I've been ordering from MVS for 2 years not exclusively, but for the bulk of my vaping needs. MVS has the fastest order filling and shipping of any company I have done business with. They fill the order fast and get it in the mail the same day.

I do not care what people say about postal workers those USPS guys in Bethpage kick .... The USPS folks in Jacksonville FL kick .... I typically order mid Thursday and always get my order in the Sat mail. Thats 2.5 days from NY to middle of nowhere South GA for 5 bucks. What a bargain.

Products are always in good shape when they arrive. I've had a few bad cartos but hey that is not MVS' fault that is on the manufacture. They keep the products I use in stock, in fact I can't recall them ever not having what I want. 50 ml 11mg Flue cured and 4 boxes of cartos twice a month. Cartos have been the CE series but now I'm on the DCC XL 1.5 ohm kick.

The prices are always good and the 5% ECF discount make it the cheapest place to get my order filled.

Keep up the good work,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread