My ECig Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

2112Rush

Jul 12, 2013
Houston, Texas, USA
I noticed that a lot of the people that vape are people trying to quit smoking. Not me. I was a smoker of analogs for 16 years and it has been 12 years since I've had even a hint of one. So why do I like vaping? Some of my friends wondered the same thing. My wife who smoked for 5-6 years, quit for 5 and started back again 6 months ago had foot surgery that left her fairly immobile for 2 weeks. I saw one of the Blu E Cigs in a C-Store, bought it and gave it to my wife as a ploy to get her to start them rather than analogs. She didn't like it so I thought, what the heck and gave it a big draw. BAM! I didn't realize how much I missed nicotine! So I tell my friends, I didn't quit smoking because of the nicotine but rather the major health risks, smelling like smoke etc. Now I can have all the nicotine with none of the risks! Anyone else vape purely because they like the nicotine and not that they are giving up analogs?

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Great story!
Pretty much the same thing with my mom. She had quit for a couple of years, but my stepdad still smoked and she was always wanting his (he never let her, though, thankfully.)
So, for mother's day, I got her a little 510 starter kit and now she's moved up to mods and ordering things on her own! Haha.

2112Rush

Jul 12, 2013
Houston, Texas, USA
I never wanted to stop smoking. Tried ecigs out of curiosity and ended up by giving up cigs because vaping didn't smell bad and leave sticky residue everywhere and of course because suddenly I realized I could breathe, and smell stuff. Love my nicotine and have no intention ever of quitting the vape. :vapor:

Very cool. thanks for sharing

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I am loving the flavors of vaping and strangely enough the nicotine is just getting in my way. I'll be way over my nicotine draw for a since vape moment and yet I still want more! I am quickly working my way off nicotine and have probably a years worth to go through still, but I can see myself continuing the vape long after the nicotine is gone. It's the hand to mouth for me as well as the yummy flavors. BEST THING EVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread