my fav clearomizer after 7 months, no smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

railz68

Jun 15, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
No smoking since Jan 5th, 2014.

Pretty much with all the money saved, i have put into many e-cig tanks/clearomizeers/mod/tanks/.....

I'm sure others have more. But i have Protank 2 (with air control now), Protank 2 mini, EVOD, VIVI Nova, a few Kayfun's. Mech mods, variable voltage batts and all.

The one i keep going back to, for ease of vape, flavor, vapor, is the EVOD. This and the Protank2 mini are the first ones I bought.

The coil is the exact same for both, but for some reason flavor seems to be better with the evod. While i now remake my own coils, it helps in understand flooding. You will see vid's telling you to remove a flavor wick. I keep 1mm silica that I will add to it when flooding is an issue. It will make the vape tighter, but it solves flooding. Cut a piece of silica width of coil, take post off, and put in place, put post back on. Not all replacement coils are the same, sometimes you'll want to do this, sometimes not.

Now it's not just for the money, the $5 evod, with $10 pack of 5 replacement coils. This is just the clearomizer i keep going back to.
To be honest, the only Dual coil I tried was the Nova, it is a nice warm vape, however it burns near double the juice.

I will be on these EVOD's for a long to come. They are good.

Bklynzfinest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
Brooklyn,NY
Love my Evods also, they've been a mainstay in my rotation since the beginning. The v2 are even better. They're so easy and small enough size for a stealth carry... they just work. But when I need more juice capacity, I'm all about the aerotank. I have about 6 of them now that I swap out with diff flavors. Just bought a mega which I've heard nothing but good things about also, can't wait to try the new ceramic coils!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
No smoking since Jan 5th, 2014.

Pretty much with all the money saved, i have put into many e-cig tanks/clearomizeers/mod/tanks/.....

I'm sure others have more. But i have Protank 2 (with air control now), Protank 2 mini, EVOD, VIVI Nova, a few Kayfun's. Mech mods, variable voltage batts and all.

The one i keep going back to, for ease of vape, flavor, vapor, is the EVOD. This and the Protank2 mini are the first ones I bought.

The coil is the exact same for both, but for some reason flavor seems to be better with the evod. While i now remake my own coils, it helps in understand flooding. You will see vid's telling you to remove a flavor wick. I keep 1mm silica that I will add to it when flooding is an issue. It will make the vape tighter, but it solves flooding. Cut a piece of silica width of coil, take post off, and put in place, put post back on. Not all replacement coils are the same, sometimes you'll want to do this, sometimes not.

Now it's not just for the money, the $5 evod, with $10 pack of 5 replacement coils. This is just the clearomizer i keep going back to.
To be honest, the only Dual coil I tried was the Nova, it is a nice warm vape, however it burns near double the juice.

I will be on these EVOD's for a long to come. They are good.

I love the EVODs, mini protank also...

just something about the shape, size, juice to air volume ratio that works great...

also then big brother T3S...

but these simple cheap clearos have taken over my desk now
make kanger cotton coils and put inside, wonderful…
- RBC Glossy Clearomizers

- Kanger T3S clearomizer
- Kanger mini T3S clearomizer
- kanger T3S coils
- Kanger MT3 Rebuildable Clearomizer - Blue
- Kanger T3s/MT3s Coil Replacement ** 5 Pack - 2.2 ohms

:)

LondonGirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
London, UK
I'm also an Evod fan. They work really well for me, and I also like the way they look. The coils are cheap enough, even cheaper now I rebuild my own.

I haven't tried anything high-end, but I've tried about 5 different clearos and the Evod is the one I prefer. The mini protank 2 is good for flavours which need glass, but in my opinion, not as good.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
My first clearomizer was an iclear16 it worked okay but a tad to warm for me so I got a protank 2 mini.I liked it so much I bought 2 more and was quite content.I worried about breaking the glass when out and about soooo,this past Friday I went out and bought my first evod.I'm liking it so far and can see myself buying a few more down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread