My first large DIY Flavor Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I love BCF (was actually the first place I ordered flavors from) I'm in CA and they shipped it out fast and shipping was very reasonable) They are faster than River Supply that is right here in CA LOL.
I heard all good things from BCF which is why I chose them for my first big flavor order. I liked their selection of flavors.

Reactions: Resistance

Robertacela

Moved On
Jul 21, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So besides grabbing a couple of flavors from Liquid Barn when buying a scale and nic base, I have yet to buy flavor concentrates. I thought with the holiday sales, this would be a good time to make a decent sized order. I have yet to press the confirm button, but all of these flavors are currently sitting in my cart. I welcome any comments, suggestions, or observations that come to mind regarding my selections:

Banana Nut Bread-TFA
DX Bavarian Cream-TFA
Wild Blueberry-TFA
Cactus Concentrate-INW
Cheesecake (Graham Crust)-TFA
Coconut-TFA
Cookie-FA
Fresh Cream-FA
Dragonfruit-TFA
Forest Fruit-FA
Fuji-FA
Golden Pineapple-Cap
DX Juicy Peach-TFA
Key Lime-TFA
DX Marshmallow-TFA
Meringue-FA
MTS Wizard-FA
Pear-FA
Ripe Strawberry-TFA
Super Sweet-Cap
Sweet Cream-TFA
Sweet Guava-Cap
Sweet Strawberry-Cap
Vanilla Swirl-TFA
Watermelon-TFA
Whipped Cream-TFA

I figured this was decent mix of primary flavors and mixers such as creams and vanillas. But I could be wrong. Let me know.

It's better to grab the ingredients for a few recipes, than just getting random flavors, random flavor purchases rarely work out when first mixing.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
It's better to grab the ingredients for a few recipes, than just getting random flavors, random flavor purchases rarely work out when first mixing.
I agree regarding the randomness. I had some recipes in mind when making my first order. Plus I picked some flavors I thought would be useful to have in multiple recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread