My first MOD, and its a Silver Bullet. HOLLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my first mod today.

After much research and debating between a VV and a bottom feeder and an SB, I decided to take the plunge and go for the "stormtrooper" Silver Bullet. I jumped on one as soon as they came back in stock, and it shipped here to Korea in 4 days (which include the weekend). I must say, it definitely lives up to the hype in terms of build quality and aesthetics. The design was a huge factor in choosing the SB, and I am very pleased.

I would like to talk a little bit about performance because, to be honest, I didn't expect it to be all that different from my vaping experience with my 1100 ego battery w/ 1.5 DC cartos. I was actually pretty happy with that setup, and I felt that my vaping experience was extremely satisfying. When I took my first few vapes on my new SB, however, I literally said to myself,

"OH.."
"Oh wow. NICE!"

So yes, there is a difference between my 1100 ego and the SB. A noticeable difference. I feel like ive grown up and now I am a man.

Yeah, that is pretty much my review. There isn't much to say that hasn't been said. The SB rocks the house. HOLLA.

photo 1.jpg photo 4.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Holla!! My two mods were awaiting me at my front door upon arriving home from work. Immediately put batteries into the SB and BB, and filled one of the Smoktech XXXXL 4 ml cartos with one of my favorite juices and tried each device out with it. Great vapor and flavor production, I must say.

I was rather surprised that the SB was not as large as I expected it would be, although its weight is noticable initially from what I've been used to with the ego-sized Volt X2's. Very happy with my purchase and impressed with the fast delivery.

Yourbuddyjames, love your stormtrooper sig. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread