My Journey to Vapping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Thanks for sharing your journey so openly and honestly.

Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your sister.

Your last sentence should be our rallying cry. "You don't have to do that any longer."

I'm still amazed at how vaping has freed me from the chains of smoking. Although I'm not sure if I would have been as successful without the support of the wonderful people on this forum.

Best wishes to you for a smoke free future for you AND your family.
Gloria

Thanks for sharing your journey. I've been vaping for less than a month and I'm amazed how much it has changed my life. I started smoking at 12 years old and smoked for over 25 years. I haven't had any analogs since the day I started vaping. It really works...my husband has even dropped analogs AND dip for vaping. It's incredible.

PaporPlas

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Los Angeles
Thanks for sharing your journey. I've been vaping for less than a month and I'm amazed how much it has changed my life. I started smoking at 12 years old and smoked for over 25 years. I haven't had any analogs since the day I started vaping. It really works...my husband has even dropped analogs AND dip for vaping. It's incredible.

You are my sister (she started at 12, too) had she found vaping, she'd still be alive. : /

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread