my mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little help here. I have a 24 mg nicotine 70%pg and 30%vg unflavored e juice mix. I want to mix a 70-30 cheesecake flavor 10ml. Do I just add the flavor to the unflavored mix at the 20% ratio. The recipe calls for 20% and for 10ml I would have to use 8ml of the nic pg-vg juice and 2ml of flavoring. Does this sound right? Im going for a 24 mg nic level.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
You have 24mg/ml 70/30 base. If you use 8ml of that there will be 24mg/ml * 8ml = 192mg of nicotine at 70/30 PG/VG ratio. When you add 2ml of flavoring (20%) you will have 192mg / 10ml = 19mg/ml at 76/24 PG/VG ratio. (The flavoring is counted as PG unless it is VG base, which is possible, but uncommon.)

Feel free to head over to the DIY sub forum here on ECF. There are plenty of sticky's to read and an active and helpful group of folks there to answer your questions when you have completed your 5 posts here on the New Members sub.

I like the flavor to pop when I take a hit and it usually does with the wicked clearomizers. The wickless seem a lot more mellow. Im a strawberry flavor fan and it is the one I am referring to.
I just downloaded the e-juice me up calculator and entered my numbers and it shows that I need additional pg and vg to reach the right mix.

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Yep, and it will be different in a bottom coil compared to a top coil and it will be different in a cartomizer and will be different in a dual coil cartomizer and it will be different in a C type and different in a T type and different yet again in an atomizer and still different in a bridgeless atomizer.

It's the nature of the beast. That's why there are so many choices, because folks like different things. (And I only scratched the surface...)

I must have the flavor pop, so I drip in an HH.357 or an I06, or even in a rebuildable dripping atomizer. That's where I think the pop really is...

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
You're asking the wrong person. I don't like them. There are plenty of folks who love them and quite a few more that like them.

Not really research. I've been vaping so long that I've seen plenty of these things come and go and tried all kinds of stuff. There's always a new latest-and-greatest. I just keep dripping. I'm tired of trying the latest and greatest and being disappointed.

You're in the time to try different stuff and find what you prefer. Most folks who have been at it for years kinda' settle into what we know we like and smile at the latest and greatest as it goes by. Sometimes we wave. Sometimes we harumph and just keep rocking on the porch.

Now for the good news, you've reached the 5 post milestone. When the servers reset, here in the near future, you'll be able to post on many other sub-forums. ECF no longer considers you a new member. You'll be able to send and receive PM's too.

I've spent some time in Owensboro at a prestressed concrete plant. If you have some free time, you may want to head northwest across the river and visit Vapor Bank in Evansville. Tell 'em Hoosier sent you. If John, the owner, is in, he will know who I am. Good selection of products at decent prices there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread