My personal expierence with GoodEjuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapedraper

Mar 25, 2011
These guys are great! My first order got sent to the wrong address and when i called and asked what happened, they took responsibility and went beyond the call of duty to make up for it (i love freebies!). Nick is a good guy, and he really likes to know what his customers think about his juice.

My order was Kryptonite, wintergreen, Virginia, maxboro, and red bull. All 50/50 at 24mg/mL.

At first i didn't really like the kryptonite because it was soo sweet (i don't have much of a sweet tooth) but it has really grown on me! I can definitely taste grape in there, that's probably part of the reason why i had reservations at first, but man this juice is awesome! The throat hit is superb, its not a boot in the neck, but it can be pretty strong. What i like most about it is that the other flavors go together very well so that there isnt any other flavors that stick out. I have found myself having my kryptonite in the morning with my coffee. I drink my coffee black so vaping kryptonite with it adds some sugar.

The Maxboro was pretty good, but it was also pretty sweet. It definitely is sweeter when vaped from a cart, and when vaped with carto the flavor changes a lot and the sweetness gets toned down a bit. Its hard to describe but it is indeed very tasty. Right now id' have to say this is #2 on my favorite juice list.

I chew, and i always buy wintergreen long-cut so i wanted to vape it too. The wintergreen does taste like wintergreen, but it has a very harsh earthy taste to it making it hard to vape habitually. The wintergreen is probably my least favorite.

When i first opened the red bull i noticed that it smelt just like bazooka bubblegum. When vaped its very sweet, but it definately doesn't has the sour bite that red bull has. Actually, i think i begins to taste like twizzlers. This isnt bad, its just i was expecting more red bull lol.

Last but definitely not least is GoodEjuice's Virginia tobacco blend. This is probably my favorite thus far. Its a perfect combination of the five basic tastes. It enters sweet, and leaves with a bitter bite (just like Virginia tobaccos). The throat hit was ok, but since its only 50/50 it hits very smooth. This i can easily chain vape lol.

There is one last thing i'd like to mention, it seems that all of goodejuice's juice have a common underlying flavor (except the wintergreen). In the tobacco flavors its not really noticeable but the red bull and kryptonite are very similar in some way. I'm kinda indifferent with this, since they do taste pretty good but, i would've liked a little more diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread