My review of the Pro V2 Carto Tank by Vaperfexion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this tank for a week now and haven't really seen a review for this so I figured I'd give it a shot.

My exact model tank: 22mm Pro V2, 3ml PETA (very resistant to harsh juices) clear tank with brushed stainless steel top and bottom caps
Ordering: The website was fairly easy to use and once ordered was constantly updated on the status of my order immediately after ordering. From order confirmed, to order awaiting fulfillment, to order filled, to order shipped with tracking link. I live in LA and received mine in about 4 days. I was happy with this part.
Unboxing: Once received, it came simply and nicely in a thick padded yellow envelope with a bit of bubble wrap and the tank came in a little red jewelry like pouch. Everything showed up in perfect condition. (I also ordered the carto puncher)
The tank came with a boge 2.0 standard carto installed already. All the o rings fit super snug. There was moisture inside the tank for whatever reason so I took the carto out and gave it a wash just in case. I was happy with this part.
Looks: IMO this is one of the best looking carto tanks for the ProVari period. My first choice was the Prive tank by Kir Fanis, but that one is too hard to get and I'm not the biggest fan of the fill hole (just my preference and it gives a chance to lose another part meaning the fill hole screw, PLUS it's cleaner looking without one) ALSO, the bottom cap/skirt is VERY effective for me as it looks amazing and it makes the tank fit FLUSH with the Provari. The detail and finish on this tank is of TOP quality and they even drilled the air holes INSIDE the teardrops of the detailing along the bottom of the skirt, nice touch guys! I was VERY happy with this part.
Performance: It performs like a carto tank should... flawlessly. The perfect amount of air holes too IMO, beautiful draw. And doesn't leak and I use this everyday and it stays in my left chest pocket of my vest all day if I'm not vaping it. I am VERY happy.
Filling: Filling this tank is easy for me and I don't even have a fill tool or syringe, just bottles of juice. I just slide the tank up and since the o rings fit so snug, no juice runs down while it's up so that's another plus.
Pros: Again, looks are amazing. Fits totally flush. All materials are top notch. No leaking. Very VERY detailed high end design. Fits nice and tight on the carto and as you vape it seals around the carto so that it won't slip off easily. I can grab it by the tank and yank it and it still doesn't even budge. O rings fit super tight. You can customize it from the materials of the tank to the finish of the steel to the color of the tank, to o ring color/fit outside of standard. I believe with this one product, you can tell these guys really take pride in their work down to every detail imaginable with a carto tank. The carto is perfectly lined up with the top cap (no sticking out or in too deep so the drip tips fit perfect as well) They offer pyrex glass option. Competitive pricing compared to what I've seen out there. Paired with a Boge, it's Vaper's Dream!!!
Cons: Doesn't come with replacement o rings, you must buy them separate. But with that said, when I ordered them, they gave me bunch! Thanks again guys!

photo(25).jpg

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I've been using this tank for a week now and haven't really seen a review for this so I figured I'd give it a shot.

My exact model tank: 22mm Pro V2, 3ml PETA (very resistant to harsh juices) clear tank with brushed stainless steel top and bottom caps
Ordering: The website was fairly easy to use and once ordered was constantly updated on the status of my order immediately after ordering. From order confirmed, to order awaiting fulfillment, to order filled, to order shipped with tracking link. I live in LA and received mine in about 4 days. I was happy with this part.
Unboxing: Once received, it came simply and nicely in a thick padded yellow envelope with a bit of bubble wrap and the tank came in a little red jewelry like pouch. Everything showed up in perfect condition. (I also ordered the carto puncher)
The tank came with a boge 2.0 standard carto installed already. All the o rings fit super snug. There was moisture inside the tank for whatever reason so I took the carto out and gave it a wash just in case. I was happy with this part.
Looks: IMO this is one of the best looking carto tanks for the ProVari period. My first choice was the Prive tank by Kir Fanis, but that one is too hard to get and I'm not the biggest fan of the fill hole (just my preference and it gives a chance to lose another part meaning the fill hole screw, PLUS it's cleaner looking without one) ALSO, the bottom cap/skirt is VERY effective for me as it looks amazing and it makes the tank fit FLUSH with the Provari. The detail and finish on this tank is of TOP quality and they even drilled the air holes INSIDE the teardrops of the detailing along the bottom of the skirt, nice touch guys! I was VERY happy with this part.
Performance: It performs like a carto tank should... flawlessly. The perfect amount of air holes too IMO, beautiful draw. And doesn't leak and I use this everyday and it stays in my left chest pocket of my vest all day if I'm not vaping it. I am VERY happy.
Filling: Filling this tank is easy for me and I don't even have a fill tool or syringe, just bottles of juice. I just slide the tank up and since the o rings fit so snug, no juice runs down while it's up so that's another plus.
Pros: Again, looks are amazing. Fits totally flush. All materials are top notch. No leaking. Very VERY detailed high end design. Fits nice and tight on the carto and as you vape it seals around the carto so that it won't slip off easily. I can grab it by the tank and yank it and it still doesn't even budge. O rings fit super tight. You can customize it from the materials of the tank to the finish of the steel to the color of the tank, to o ring color/fit outside of standard. I believe with this one product, you can tell these guys really take pride in their work down to every detail imaginable with a carto tank. The carto is perfectly lined up with the top cap (no sticking out or in too deep so the drip tips fit perfect as well) They offer pyrex glass option. Competitive pricing compared to what I've seen out there. Paired with a Boge, it's Vaper's Dream!!!
Cons: Doesn't come with replacement o rings, you must buy them separate. But with that said, when I ordered them, they gave me bunch! Thanks again guys!

View attachment 208642

I just purchased one similar to yours but with the polycarbonate and fill screw. I've been using M&Ps sub tanks so I got used to the fill screws. M&P has superb pre-punched boges but I guess with this I will need to punch my own.

Looking forward to getting it! I think I read they are made to order or something to that effect, so how long did it take to get tracking?

Thanks in advance!

Tivo

Last edited:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Mine just arrived.
Craftsmanship is top notch without a single blemish. Fits my provari perfectly. The carto that came with the tank was junk and the draw was way too tight (even after backing the threads off and punching another hole) so it was burning juice. I punched one of my standard boges from mom and pop and mixed a little huntsman and pirates booty from HHV and now its vaping nirvana. Best tank I've owned to date!

Thanks for your review and leading me to this purchase.

Tivo

Last edited:

Horus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Mine just arrived.
Craftsmanship is top notch without a single blemish. Fits my provari perfectly. The carto that came with the tank was junk and the draw was way too tight (even after backing the threads off and punching another hole) so it was burning juice. I punched one of my standard boges from mom and pop and mixed a little huntsman and pirates booty from HHV and now its vaping nirvana. Best tank I've owned to date!

Thanks for your review and leading me to this purchase.

Tivo

Hey that's awesome! congrats on the purchase... I feel not many people know about this tank either so it makes it a bit unique in that way, plus the styling is superb imo... glad you like it enjoy! I agree on the atty thing, once my new boge was in, it was absolutely heaven!

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
LOL! I got a kanger pro tank too and threw it back in my vape box after I got this one. Your sooo right about NO comparison.

perfect draw and loads of vapor using 70/30 juice. I've got some stallion cartos coming soon and they are new with only 20% filler. looking forward to seeing how much flavor I can get from those since they are kind of a atty/carto hybrid for tanks.

I'll need to start singing the praises of the pro V2 on some other threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread