MY Smoke Revolution Vs. Blu e-cig review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Nov 7, 2011
Ok, so I just got my Smoke Revolution ecig PCC starter kit in the mail. This is a two piece, manual batteries kit. Now I just bought this after returning the blu starter kit that I had originally bought. So here it is: much more vapor! I still have the Magnificent Menthol 510 cartos that I ordered from blu. Now, I returned the Blu ecig cus after ordering the Java Jolt flavor I thought I was going to hyperventilate just to get a good hit, but the automatic batteries felt alot more natural than having to hold down a button. The Blu came with a charger that would allow you to charge the batteries individually instead of having to carry the PCC around, not a huge thing though. The Smoke revolution comes with a 10ml bottle of e-juice. One thing I really don't like about the Smoke revolution is that I have to keep screwing and unscrewing the carto everytime cus the battery doesn't fit in the PCC pack with the carto attached plus the battery is a little wider than the Blu making it look a little too fake. Now the manual batteries are supposed to last longer and be protected from leaks when refilling the cartos.

Quick note, the Marlboro flavor does not really taste like Marlboro. I got the higher dose (24mg), for me that's way too strong. It was actually disgusting! That was my mistake though. I realize that I can probably get more vapor from the Blu by adding my own liquid but I kinda felt that I should got more for my money. I'll write a follow up in a couple of days to see how it works out for me.

Honestly though, in the time I've spent sending the Blu back and waiting for the Smoke Revolution in the mail I haven't even been smoking at all! E-Cigs definitely work baby! Might return this one anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread