My son introduced me to vaping and I can't find any kgos

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son who is a non-smoker introduced me to my first ecig. It was a cheepo disposable ecig from the gas station. I let it sit on my desk until I had to go in the hospital and panicked because I wouldn't be able to smoke. So I packed the ecig and brought it along. Turns out, I liked it!. Then I found V2 and flavors and I really loved it. Got my husband to try it and my other son. Problem is, I had 5 kgo's and gave some away so now Im down to 2 and I can't find any one with kgo's in stock. I vape more than I smoked. My 2 kgos and a 5v modbox do not get me through the day alone. I need a couple more kgo's. If you know any one who has the kgo in stock, I want a black and a pink. Please let me know here or email me directly.

Since I started vaping I managed to get 6 people off analogs. woohoo!

Brenda

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Big thanks to all of you for the help. I ordered my new kgos, but what you said there sailor about a new PV that I can change the battery sounds good! What brand would you recommend?

It's called an e-Power. It uses regular, individual batteries like a flashlight would. It's a tiny bit fatter than a KGo but you can not only replace the batteries but the switch as well. It comes with 2 batteries and you can get extras for $5 or so anyplace that sells lithium batteries. So, if you get enough extra ones, you can vape as long as you want without recharging. Each battery is 1050mah, which is just a tiny bit smaller than the kgo battery. It uses the same type of cartomizers and all of that. Basically, it's a non-disposable version of the kGo. If size is no matter, there is a larger version and you can put batteries in that bad boy that are almost 3 times the capacity of the kGo.

Here is the 14650 1050mah version. Crystal Clear Vaping

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
When you see text in blue it's a hyperlink. Click on the hyperlink and it will take you to the item at the website.

sailorman is directing you toward the E-Power 14650. Same performance and battery capacity as KGO. Saves you big bucks though because E-Power 14650 uses standard cylindrical 14650 protected batteries that cost less than $4 apiece to $7 apiece depending on where you buy them.

I'm kinda fond of the E-Power 14650, myself. :D

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Hoosier has E-Power 14650 with the older switch module. It's still a good unit, just lacks the 5-click switch safety feature for pocket carry. I bought my E-Power 14650 from Hoosier last November but mine have the latest and greatest switch modules.

E-Power 14650

Here's another vendor for E-Power 14650 that offers a lot of purchase options, including parts. One packge includes the latest and greatest switch module here.

3.7 volt Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Personal Vaporizers

Last edited:
The feature to be able to turn the unit off is important to me. I usually carry it in my pocket when Im out doing yard work and farming. I will have a look at the site and the e-power. Insistently I did not get the kgos after all. Once I had them in my shopping cart it says out-of-stock. But maybe that's a sign that I should get something different. lol

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
The feature to be able to turn the unit off is important to me. I usually carry it in my pocket when Im out doing yard work and farming. I will have a look at the site and the e-power. Insistently I did not get the kgos after all. Once I had them in my shopping cart it says out-of-stock. But maybe that's a sign that I should get something different. lol

Funny how these 'signs' work, isn't it!

I was waiting for some eGo clone batteries to be replaced and they were taking weeks and had still had not arrived at the vendor. In the meantime the Joye eGo Twist came out. The same eGo style and a true Variable Voltage. I was offered an upgrade and I am so glad the other batteries were late coming in. Lol

Relax, Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread