My take on Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
Just got my first 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty from alien Visions today, which I ordered based on rave reviews. Even knowing that bit of steeping is required, I decided to check it out in order to keep track of flavor changes over time. My very first drag was rather pleasant. Nothing strong... in fact, extremely mild. Almost no taste, but full-bodied nonetheless. It was a complex flavor, but nothing really stood out. After few more drags, flavor seems to intensify somewhat. Still not sure what to make of it. Maybe something oakey, nutty, or even a hint of mushroom/truffles. Wait... maybe bit of honey. Not the sweetened honey, but raw honey with bees-wax thrown in. Or, perhaps a hint of Macadamia nuts. Could one of these be the "secret" ingredient in Boba's Bounty? Honey, bees-wax, mushroom/truffles, or Macadamia nuts?

Other users mentioned that Boba's flavor changes over time, so I'm looking forward to enjoying my 100ml bottle in the days to come.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Even knowing that bit of steeping is required

not really...

It really does kind of change... but I think it's more in the perception or experience of the person vaping it.

My first experience with it more than a year ago was quite the same. Tasted like nothing at first and gradually became more intense and flavorful...

I always got some kind of custard from it... Ben told me I was wrong...

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
fett2.jpg

Boba Fett approves this thread

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
On second day of vaping BB, the flavor is much more intense. It's very odd that flavor was so muted the first time I tried this, but now it's very rich and complex. Still getting that raw-honey flavor, but few others that I can't really get a handle on. Very interesting the way this juice is behaving. I still say that the secret ingredient is some sort of honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread