My trip to the B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijack

Verified Member
May 7, 2014
Bournemouth, U.K
Yesterday I went to my local B&M to get some more juice. This is the same B&M that I got my ego starter kit from just a few months ago and I had gone to for advice on a couple of occasions in my first few weeks of vaping.
Anyway there was someone being served by the guy that I usually speak to, so I just had a browse around, after he had finished he looked at me, and I said ' Im ok serve this lady first, she looks like shes in a hurry'. She smiled and said thanks.
She had a vamo and said to the assistant 'It wont work, it stopped about half hour ago'. So I watched as the assistant asked if it was charged up and watch them play around with it for a few mins and then watched as he played around with the tank for another few mins.
So I said pulling my VTR out of my pocket. 'Do you want to try my tank on it to see if its the vamo or the tank that's not working.'
'Yes what a good idea' she said. So I got the vamo put on my tank and blew a cloud. 'Well theres nothing wrong with that', I said.
So I took the tank and had a quick look, grabbed the contact pin on the atty and pulled it out. 'Oh you've broken it' she said. I smiled and put the pin back in about half way, put the tank back on her mod and blew a nice cloud.
'Your a genius' she said 'what did you do', so I explained about it being a bad contact and that pulling the pin out a little way meant that it was able to make contact again. She said that she thought she had broken her new mod and how happy she was that it was ok and grabbed me and gave me a hug, said thanks and off she went.
I turned to the assistant and said '30ml of Virginia please 18mg' he went and got it. I paid, and walked out with a smile on my face.

Its amazing how much you learn in a short time when using a forum like this. :)

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
So nice to stop in and read this - it is amazing how much can be learned from a forum. And how many people come online with emergencies (my new clearo nearly killed me first draw...., my juice tastes like heavy metal....) and get helped right then and there. I like that you not only helped the vaper but the assistant will have learned something too from the sounds of it. Way to go Hijack. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread