Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Ha, not far behind you.
1 Camel light pack a day smoker
2 Try disposable ecig(see potential)
3 Order v2 economy kit(later realize it sucks as the batteries are always dead) Only after I've ordered additional v2 batteries and liquid$$$$
4 Research, Order joyetech 650 ego c starter kit and liquid. Decide those crazy big batteries and mods are overkill.
5 Sell my v2 stuff to friend who is not as heavy a smoker as me at 60% the cost.
6 Realize I may need additional batteries for weekend camping trips. Order 1000 twist. Discover Variable Voltage
7 Order more liquid trying to match that cigarette taste. Vendor sample pack. Vendor sample pack. Vendor sample pack. No longer smoking analogs.
8 Another vv 1300 battery
9 Order first clearomizer. BCC. Learn to rebuild. Order materials to do so.
10 Find top rated liquid list. (have to try those,right?) More samples. Find one spot on for a cigarette. Now hate the taste.
11 Silica is dangerous? Order stainless mesh. rebuild. Experience sore throat and headache for the first time since vaping. Don't like. Order hemp wick.
12 Need vv 650 batteries for use when out to not stand out so much.
13 More samples
and still going....
Love Bobas, Gorilla, House, Domestic and I'm eyeing a Zmax and a AGA T-2.....and have more plastic bottles than I can keep track of...
40 days smoke free...

SheSwizzy

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Chicago
Yea I'm pretty sure it's a normal occurrence. I'm over a month in to vaping and a month free of analogs. Between me and my husband I think we've dropped about 700 so far and I still keep buying. I think of it as a hobby and since its a hobby that keeps me off analogs then I don't personally care how much I spend on it. Still need to convince the husband I need a provari though...

CPT.SPALDING

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
WINNIPEG,MB.CANADA
Yea I'm pretty sure it's a normal occurrence. I'm over a month in to vaping and a month free of analogs. Between me and my husband I think we've dropped about 700 so far and I still keep buying. I think of it as a hobby and since its a hobby that keeps me off analogs then I don't personally care how much I spend on it. Still need to convince the husband I need a provari though...

Everyone needs a provari:)

Steaming EMT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New Jersey
Ha, not far behind you.
1 Camel light pack a day smoker
2 Try disposable ecig(see potential)
3 Order v2 economy kit(later realize it sucks as the batteries are always dead) Only after I've ordered additional v2 batteries and liquid$$$$
4 Research, Order joyetech 650 ego c starter kit and liquid. Decide those crazy big batteries and mods are overkill.
5 Sell my v2 stuff to friend who is not as heavy a smoker as me at 60% the cost.
6 Realize I may need additional batteries for weekend camping trips. Order 1000 twist. Discover Variable Voltage
7 Order more liquid trying to match that cigarette taste. Vendor sample pack. Vendor sample pack. Vendor sample pack. No longer smoking analogs.
8 Another vv 1300 battery
9 Order first clearomizer. BCC. Learn to rebuild. Order materials to do so.
10 Find top rated liquid list. (have to try those,right?) More samples. Find one spot on for a cigarette. Now hate the taste.
11 Silica is dangerous? Order stainless mesh. rebuild. Experience sore throat and headache for the first time since vaping. Don't like. Order hemp wick.
12 Need vv 650 batteries for use when out to not stand out so much.
13 More samples
and still going....
Love Bobas, Gorilla, House, Domestic and I'm eyeing a Zmax and a AGA T-2.....and have more plastic bottles than I can keep track of...
40 days smoke free...

I am then also on the right tack, after ordering on my 1st week I have the 900mah ego-c upgraded battery kit that i got with some juice $100
on my 2nd week vaping I got my 2nd order almost $80.

ego twist 1000mah (for home use only)
2 clear tanks cartomizers 4ml bore F16
4 bottles of 30ml
6 bottles of sample juice

next week don’t know?! I only know that I vaped 4ml’s and I need to refill!

Happy vaping!!!

Last edited:

Denyse

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Goodfellow AFB
I'm a month in and I've bought a Provari mini, 2 ego twists, 3 phiniac tanks and have 2 Joye EGO-T 2 on the way. I won't even go into the amount of sample juices I've ordered or the fact that I keep looking at the cobra and wondering if it's something I should also add to my ever growing collection :vapor: Not to mention that I've purchased all this while my Hubby is deployed with the game plan of handing him one of the egos when he steps off the plane to vape on the ride home so that he won't kill me when he walks in the door and sees my ever growing collection :ohmy:

Big-Dog

Feb 27, 2013
Woodstock, Ga
My mt baker shipment just showed up!! My collection so far, been vaping for 3 weeks. Provari getting ordered on day 30 of being smoke free. My lovely wife think I'm addicted and need help!! I tell her it's my new hobby. Least she laughs it off. Is this normal or do you think I need help to? I smoked for 21 years I'm don't care about what I've spent so far just so happy to be off analogs!

i just cam say ...GOOD JOB :toast: , look sim to my stock of stuff

vapor1.jpg this was one month ago :p

Denny-o

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hazleton, PA
Should I wait till day 30 to order the provari or just say the hell with it and order today so I will have it for 1 month celebration? Lol I already know what the responses will be!! Thanks for all the support, ecf family got me to this point! I just hope I can help people the way all of you have helped me through the tough days. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread