Name PureSmokers NEXT Device! Winner Gets One!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Go Here & Enter Some Of Your Ideas:

Name PureSmokers NEXT Device! Winner Gets One!!!!!!!!

Some Details on the device:

1. Versions Available:
Standard 18650 (Testing to see if it will work with IMR18490 + kick)
IMR 18650 WITH Kick
Standard 18500

2. User replaceable brass contact points (switch side & atomizer side)

3. Possibly (2) Types:
Stainless Steel - Premium Type (For Sure)
Aluminum - More budget friendly & different colors available (Hoping to make this happen a bit further down the road)

4. Integrated tank at some point (still in the development phase)

5. Beefier threads on top & bottom (Top adapter cap has been moved from female threads to male threads)

6. Re-egineered 510 Adapter that works with all tanks we have tested.

7. Adding more safety measures ...
* Moving to a electrophoretic painted spring (non conductive)
* Additional delrin top cap on spring (where by the spring itself - although non conductive - never touches anything but plastic)
* More & a sizeable increase in venting holes (Most are hidden with a couple slots on the tube itself)
* Brass screw head used in adapter is smaller than the OD of the center pin on the atomizer.
* Larger pressed delrin spacer - weight savings & more delrin (less prone to cracking the thicker/bigger it is)

8. Lengthier button travel, but still 100% adjustable.

9. Not just a boring straight tube -- We're giving her some curves
smile.png

We've tried to refine everything we can on this new device. Thinking ahead on what people may or may not have issues with. Guessing at what could potentially cause issues ... What users will love in a device they can keep for years, and lastly, making it as adaptable and user friendly as possible

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
An aluminum version MAY be on the horizon for the LEGACY. Although not side switched like the Prodigy V1, it may be just as light ;)

That will have to do Wiz :)
I'm a side switch kinda guy Steve! I will just have to keep my 2 reconditioned V1's polished and ready!

I'm sure the Legacy will be PS "Next Big Thing"!

:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Have you ever tried a bottom button Wiz? :2cool:
A guy I work with owns a V3 and I tried it a few times. It would take some getting used to for me with the bottom switch. Old guys like me get set in their ways.(The reason God gave us thumbs):) Style wise I think the V3 is a nice looking mod. The Legacy looks just as good if not better IMO.

Just for the record..........I would have submitted "Purifier" for name of the Legacy Mod.(Not that I would have won or anything.....LOL)

:)Wiz!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread