Nautilus mini vs. Subtank nano for MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
If you are sold on mouth to lung, then I recommend the Nautilus and the Nautilus Mini. No matter which holes I selected on the Subtanks, both Nano and Mini, I could not get a truly satisfying MTL experience. With the Subtank set to the smallest holes, I found the vapor to be quite a bit hotter than with the Nautilus tanks. Just my $0.02, of course.

ravynn

Oct 24, 2015
Canada
If you are sold on mouth to lung, then I recommend the Nautilus and the Nautilus Mini. No matter which holes I selected on the Subtanks, both Nano and Mini, I could not get a truly satisfying MTL experience. With the Subtank set to the smallest holes, I found the vapor to be quite a bit hotter than with the Nautilus tanks. Just my $0.02, of course.

I figured that. Thanks for the reply! I'll stick to the Nautilus mini. I would of gotten the original Nautilus but I've seen lots of leaking issues with that.

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
I figured that. Thanks for the reply! I'll stick to the Nautilus mini. I would of gotten the original Nautilus but I've seen lots of leaking issues with that.

I have both, and I'll say the regular Nautilus has its virtues, but you have to "learn the tank," as it were. The regular Nautilus requires, shall we say, a bit more finesse than the Mini Nautilus, but both produce good vapor and brilliant flavor.

ravynn

Oct 24, 2015
Canada
I have both, and I'll say the regular Nautilus has its virtues, but you have to "learn the tank," as it were. The regular Nautilus requires, shall we say, a bit more finesse than the Mini Nautilus, but both produce good vapor and brilliant flavor.

Would you say it's worth it? It would be easier to have a big tank when working back shift but don't want one that has more problems than good.

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
Well, I am using the regular Nautilus right now, without any problems, and it is nice to have 5 ml of juice in the tank. I think a lot of the issues have to do with correctly setting up the tank and priming the coils, etc. Alternatively, just use the Mini Nautilus and carry with you a 10 ml bottle of your favorite juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread