Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Nov 27th...who is interested? This is the hotel
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...olina/index.do

The hotel is beautiful and the area is great. There are lots of restaurants, bars and shopping within walkin distance. It is also very close to highway 85.

Here's the scoop....

I just talked to the sales manager at the hotel and they welcome us to come there, vape and have a good time.

The rate for the rooms is $99 per night.

We will have a small meeting room that is $75 per day (When we figure out how many people are coming we can see how much per person that is. cool?). They will have it open for us on Friday Nov 26th from 5pm-2am and on Saturday from 11am-2am. If there are not enough people coming in on Friday, I will drop the meeting room for Friday. Also the meeting room is on the lobby level right across from the bar.
egyptian.gif

The contract is on it's way to me. I have blocked off 10 rooms for Friday night and 15 for Saturday night.

So who is in? How many for Friday AND Saturday and how many for just Saturday night? Also, let me know if you will just be coming for the day on Saturday.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I have the contract for the hotel. I would like to get it back to the sales manager ASAP so we don't lose the meeting room or any of the rooms. They have another large group of people coming in that weekend (something to do with football) also.

At this point, there aren't enough people coming to sign a contract for a meeting room, so if you are planning on coming, PLEASE let me know. We need to have at least 15 rooms booked between the two nights. Otherwise, we will not get the discounted room rate and obviously, I am not going to bother with a meeting room for 10 people.

I am going to tell the sales manager that I will have the contract signed (or not) and back to her (or not) by October 1st. That gives everyone a little over two weeks to make a decision.

Thanks!

I did hear that there is a very good possibility that Drew from Nhaler will be coming in for this meeting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread